you're drunk

Ashley pulled up to the curb outside the bar your friends called her from. You've had too much to drink, past the fine line you tend to cross when you're stressed and need a little reliever.

She walked inside and was instantly greeted with the smell of alcohol. She saw your friends trying to get you off the dance floor as you stumbled and tried to pull their hands away. "Y/n!" She ran to you and put her hand on your back. Your eyes lit up when you saw her and she could smell the alcohol on your breath as soon as you opened your mouth.

"Thanks for picking her up, Ash. She's had way too much tod rink. She's probably gonna have a really nasty hangover." Ashley sighed and nodded her head. "Hey, pretty girl. You ready to go home?" You hummed and she wrapped her arm around you and slowly led you out of the bar.

You were halfway home when you began to talk, or slur, rather. Ashley couldn't tell what you were saying but she could hear every giggle that followed every word.

She was so relieved when the house came into view. She tried to help you up the stairs but you weren't making it easy. What normally takes less than a minute to get from down the stairs to up to your room seemed to take five. You kept stumbling, slurring, and giggling.

But eventually, she got you up there. She sat you on the bed and you whined, suddenly feeling sick. "You okay?" You shrugged and let her rub your back. "You get so drunk sometimes..." she mumbled and gathered your hair in a messy bun in case you threw up.

But when she looked back at you you were frowning. "Y/n? What's wrong?" She rubbed your shoulder comfortingly. "You're mad at me." Ashley shook her head. "I am not mad at you. I hate to see you do this to yourself, but I'm not mad." She watched you try not to smile when she told you that she wasn't mad. "Promise you're not mad?" She nodded and kissed your head before getting up and going to the closet.

She grabbed one of her shirts for you to wear but when she turned back around she saw that you had already taken yours off. "Oh. Guess you're already one step ahead of me." She helped you get the shirt over your head and when you got it on you looked back at her with a lazy grin and messy hair, your bun having fallen out.

"Your hair's all messy now." She teased and ran her fingers through it, gathering it up in her hands and tying it back up for you. She knew you'd have a nasty hangover in the morning so she made sure you had a bucket and some pills by you before she climbed into bed next to you.

"I love you so much, Ash." You slurred and closed your eyes. She chuckled but planted a kiss to your forehead before she closed her eyes too. "I love you too. Goodnight, y/n."