kissing your neck

Before you even opened your eyes you were smiling brightly. You could feel Ashley kissing across your collarbone, her lips traveling along your skin so softly that it made your heart flutter.

You could faintly hear the movie still playing. You realized you must have drifted off to sleep shortly after Ashley had turned it on, but you couldn't help it; it's been a few days since she's been able to really hold you in her arms while you got to do nothing but lay around and be with each other. You just felt so content, so happy and so comfortable in her arms, that her warm embrace and steady heartbeat just lulled you to sleep.

You cracked a smile as your eyes opened and you saw her already staring up at you while her lips still trailed kisses across your collarbone and the soft skin of your neck. You tangled your fingers in her hair, combing through her short locks that you absolutely adored running your fingers through. "I love you," you said, your words so soft that she couldn't help but melt.

She trailed kisses up to your lips where she captured you in a long passionate kiss. "I love you too, y/n." She whispered into the kiss before she pulled away and let her lips trail across your face, peppering kisses everywhere she could reach.

You felt her fingers grab yours and she laced them together, making your heart beat a little harder and a little faster. Your heart was so full of love for her you thought it might just burst right out of your chest.

"I'm so in love with you." She said with a smile on her face and a look of sincerity in her eyes. She gave you one last kiss to your lips before she kissed down your jaw to your neck again. You let a soft sigh fall from your lips and you were sure she could feel the fast beat of your heart.

"You are just so beautiful." She said, making you grin widely. "So, so beautiful, baby girl."

You giggled and your cheeks turned red when she called you 'baby girl', just like always.

"And your little giggle just makes me so happy. You're so cute!" She said and continued to kiss all across your neck. Her teeth would occasionally sink into your skin, but ever so gently, as she'd leave a little mark on your neck.

You took her by surprise when she leaned in to kiss your lips again. You turned her onto her back and her giggles grew a little louder as you kissed everywhere on her face, paying extra attention to the freckles on her cheeks.

"You have my entire heart." She said as she gazed into your eyes when your forehead fell against hers a moment later. You kissed her lips, letting yours move in perfect sync with her own, causing her fingers to lace through your hair as she seemed to crave the taste of your lips more and more.

But suddenly you pulled away and with a sparkle in your eyes. "You have my heart too, beautiful. Now, let me shower you in kisses." You pecked her lips twice before kissing her neck, and she never wanted you to stop.