"is somebody ticklish?"

Ashley walked into the living room to find you sleeping on the couch. Friends played on the tv but the remote was slipping out of your fingertips.

Ashley grabbed it from your hand before you could drop it. She pressed a kiss to your forehead and watched you open your eyes. "Hey, sleepyhead." You giggled and rubbed your eyes. "Come lay with me." You grinned and moved your feet so she could sit on the other side of the couch. "You're just so cute." You blushed and turned your attention back to the episode of friends that was playing.

You felt Ashley pull your feet on her lap. That was fine until her fingers accidentally brushed against your toes and you let out a laugh. You hoped Ashley wouldn't have noticed, but she did. When you looked at her you saw her smirking at you. "Oh, I get it. Is somebody ticklish?" She grabbed your foot and you shook your head.

"No, Ashley, do not tickle me! If you tickle me I will kick you!" She didn't listen to the warning though and she took your foot back in her hand and started to tickle you. You threw your head back laughing and started to squirm and kick around. "Stop it!" You yelled out, tears starting to roll down your cheeks.

"You want me to stop?" "Yes!" Ashley couldn't help but laugh at how desperate you seemed for her to stop. "Okay. Tell me you love me and I'll stop." She smirked and tickled harder and faster making you scream. "Okay, okay! I love you, Ash! I love you!"

True to her word, she let go of your feet and stopped. She giggled at how tired you were as she moved and hovered over you. You opened your eyes and saw her already staring at you.

You put your hand on the back of her neck and pulled her down. She rested on top of you before she started to kiss your face. "You annoy me sometimes." She heard you say and she let out a giggle. "Oh?" She asked as she started to kiss your jaw. "Should I tickle you again, then?" She pulled away and watched as you shook your head.

"That's what I thought." She smirked and kissed your neck. "I'm gonna hold this over your head now." She teased and you rolled your eyes.

"Hey" she whispered softly, locking eyes with you and kissing your chin. "I just really love the sound of your laugh. And just so you know, I love you more." she smiled and pressed her lips to yours.