She comes home after a rough day

You were laying down on the couch watching Netflix while you waited for Ash to get home from the studio. You heard a car pull in the driveway, pulling the curtain back to see that it was her. You squealed excitedly and ran over to the front door, pulling Ashley into your arms when she came inside. She laughed and hugged you back, both of you staying like that for a moment before you pulled away. You grabbed her hand and led her over to the couch, a heavy breath leaving her lips when she sat down on it.

You frowned and sat down on her lap, burying your face in her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around your back and laid her head against the couch, she closed her eyes and let her hands glide up and down your back. "Are you okay?" She opened her and eyes and smiled at you, moving one of her hands to your face to caress your cheek. "Yeah I'm all good. Just a rough day is all." You placed your hands on her face and kissed her. Her hands left your back and put them on the back of your head, finally feeling the tension leaving her body as she began to relax with you.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day." Ash simply shook her head and kissed your forehead. "It's not your fault. Besides, I'm home now. With my favorite girl and all I wanna do is cuddle you and watch a movie." You smiled at her and kissed her once more before climbing off of her lap and sitting down next to her on the couch. You laid your head on her shoulder and she wrapped an arm around your side to pull your body closer to hers while you watched the movie you had turned on earlier. She was happy to unwind with her favorite girl after a long day. There wasn't anything better in her eyes.