meet and greet (requested)

Your hands shook as you watched the last person in front of you go behind the curtain.

This is it. The moment you've been dreaming of for the longest time. Today is finally the day you're gonna meet Ashley, and you can't stop the tears that swam in your eyes at the thought of being able to finally get to hug this angel.

You could hear her voice and the sound of her laugh. You felt like your knees would buckle from right underneath you every time you heard her infectious giggle.

It all felt so surreal and just when you started to wonder how much longer you had to prepare yourself, the curtain opened and the security guard was waving you in with a smile.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before you stepped inside the small room. As soon as you saw Ashley you ran over to her. You could hear her giggling as you threw your arms around her and hugged her tight.

She was hugging you just as tightly, her arms wrapped around you in a way that made you feel safe and secure. You felt her hand linger on your back as you pulled away. "What's your name?" She asked you sweetly and you ducked your head to try to hide your grin. "Y/n" you murmured and watched her smile grow. "It's so nice to meet you, y/n."

She pulled you back in for another hug and you felt her rub your back in a comforting manner. "Wanna take a picture, y/n?" you nodded your head and she pulled you to her side as the photographer got ready to take the picture.

She wrapped both her arms around you and you did the same with her. You heard the click and it made your smile fall a little when you realized the moment you've been dreaming of for so long had come to an end. Sadly, you pulled away from her and looked to the curtain. "Why do you look so sad?" She asked with a giggle. "I thought it was over..."

Ashley shook her head at you. "Well, normally it would be. But I kinda wanted to get to know you more, if you're okay with that?" Your heart started to thud quickly against your chest. "W-Why?" You stuttered and watched as a little blush covered her cheeks. "Becuase I think you're really cool and... pretty. And I'd like to get to know you better."

"Okay." Ashley nodded and walked you to the table across the room. A bunch of gifts that fans had made and bought specially for her were scattered across it. You saw a few letters and pieces of jewelry and you couldn't help but smile at how sweet she was that she was keeping them all.

"Are you excited for the show tonight?" You laughed a little. "Really? Do you have to ask that? Of course, I am! I've been waiting so long to see you." She grinned and you looked down to see her hand trembling as she pulled her phone out from her pocket.

She unlocked and held it out for you to take. You quirked your eyebrow up at her and she chuckled. "Your number. Put your number in."

Your cheeks heated up once again as you reached for her phone and her hand touched yours for a moment. You quickly put your number in and your phone went off a second later. "That's me. I just wanted you to have mine, too."

You both went quiet for a moment. It all felt so unreal you didn't know what to say or do next. "Do you live around here?" You nodded. 'Cool. So, you know all the good places to eat?" You nodded again. "Okay. Do you think after the show you could show me the best place to eat? We could just grab a quick bite...?"

You were awestruck, looking at her with a look of shock. "But if you don't want to I under-" "I'd love to!" You blurted out rather quickly. Ashley just smiled at you. "Okay. I'll see you after the show. I'll tell security to let you back here." You nodded your head and turned back to walk out.

But before you did you went back to her and hugged her again, taking a chance and pressing a kiss to her cheek. She giggled happily and hugged you back before letting you go.

"See you after the show, y/n!" She yelled out before you walked out of the room. You turned back to her with a grin. "Can't wait, Ash."

You walked out, leaving Ashley a smiley and blushing mess. She truly couldn't wait to see you again.