she wears your hoodie

Another loud crash of thunder made you jump again. You looked toward the stairs, hoping that Ashley would be walking down them any second now. The spot where she sat beside you was empty and, with every clap of thunder and every strike of lightening that the storm brought, made you wish for nothing more other than to curl back up in her arms again.

She said she'd be back in only a minute when she first left. She was cold in her other clothes and wanted to change into something warmer. So you paused the movie and let her go, thinking she wouldn't be long.

But she's been gone for longer than what she said and as the storm raged your anxiety grew a little more.

And when the rain picked up and the lights flickered you pushed the blanket off of your lap and made your way upstairs to the bedroom.

"Ash?" You yelled out as you reached the top step. "Ashley? Everything alright?"

You stepped into the bedroom, feet patting softly along the carpet. Your jaw nearly hit the floor when you saw her.

She turned around at the sound of your footsteps. She flashed you that heart-stopping smile as your eyes met. But yours were beginning to roam along her body. She was wearing your hoodie. She looked ravishing.

"Sorry, it took me a minute. It took me a moment to find something to wear."

You licked your lips and walked toward her. You placed your hands on her chest, twirling the strings of your hoodie in your fingertips. "I see you ultimately decided on my hoodie..."

She blushed a little as she laid her forehead on yours and wrapped her arms around your back. "Maybe," she chuckled. "I love it so much. It's fluffy and it smells like you. It keeps me warm and cozy."

Her eyes were sparkling before she closed them when her lips hit yours. Her fingertips trailed along your back, causing you to sigh softly against her lips. It drove her wild when you bit her lip before you pulled away from the kiss. She tightened her grip on you, desperate to feel your lips on hers again.

"Please don't ever take it off." You mumbled. "You look better in it than I do."

She shook her head. "Not possible. But it's a good thing you don't want me to take it off because I don't plan on it anytime soon." She smirked before kissing you again as you both forgot about the movie waiting for you downstairs and the storm raging outside the window.