make out with me

Visiting Ash on tour is always something you enjoy. She always takes you to the best restaurants and somehow seems to know the best spots for sightseeing. But nothing ever compares to just being with back with her.

She always makes every place you go to feel like home, no matter where you're at. Some people might hate being in hotel room after hotel room or even staying on a bus at times, but to you it wasn't ever a big deal. Because Ashley is always right there with you and there's nowhere in the world you'd ever wanna be than by her side.

Today was a rare day off. You woke up in the hotel bed alone, a little alarmed at first until Ash came out of the bathroom with her toothbrush hanging from her lips. She went to wash out her mouth before coming back in the room, a big smile on her face as she greeted you with a kiss. "Good morning my beautiful girl" she mumbled against your lips making you blush. "Good morning. What's on the agenda today?" Ash smiled and crawled back into bed next to you. "Absolutely nothing besides cuddling you."

The day seemed to go by so much faster despite you not doing much of anything. She ordered room service for dinner and when you finished she turned on a movie, but it soon faded into the background when she accidentally brushed her fingers on your thigh, only for it to lead to a kiss, which quickly became very passionate.

The feeling of her lips on yours while her fingertips brushed along your sides sent chills down your spine. Only Ashley could ever make you feel like this; so desperate for one kiss, for one single touch, only to receive them along with goosebumps on your skin. She made sure that when you made out you always felt the love she feels for you in every kiss exchanged, and it always sent a fire through your veins.

"I really love you. I'm so happy you're here with me." She muttered against your lips, pulling you onto her lap as she continued to kiss you with a passion she's never felt before. You smiled and pulled away, your forehead resting upon hers as she stroked your cheeks with the pads of her thumbs. "Maybe we should get back to the movie?" She joked and you giggled, shaking your head and cupping her cheeks. "Forget the movie. Just make out with me." Ashley smiled in response before her lips were back on yours, planning on doing nothing but this for as long as you wanted.