You meet for the first time

You were sitting in a cafe in LA, taking a break from exploring the city. You had just moved to the city away from your family and friends in need for a fresh start and wanting to follow your dreams. Your family and friends were so supportive of you and reminded you that if you needed to come home for any reason, they'd be there. You were determined to make it though, the only downside you were having so far was how lonely it was. You didn't know anybody there and that was a little scary to you.

You sipped on your coffee and scrolled through the photos you had taken on your little adventure so far, they were turning out beautifully and you were absolutely fascinated with how beautiful Los Angeles is. You had your headphones in quietly playing your favorite playlist when you saw someone walking over to you from the corner of your eye. The chair across from you was pulled out before you saw the person sit down, a big and beautiful smile on lighting up her face. You smiled back at her and pulled out your earbuds, looking up and finally getting a full look of the girl in front of you. She was beautiful, her hair was pink and hazel eyes, her smile was breathtaking and she was just radiant. "Hi." You smiled at her and she instantly smiled back at you. "Hi. I'm Ashley, what's your name?" "y/n." "That's a beautiful name." You felt your cheeks heat up and you looked down at the floor only to receive the most angelic giggle you've ever heard in your life in return.

"So uh y/n, I think you're really pretty and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go out sometime?" You bit your lip and looked up at her, your eyes meeting hers making butterflies flutter around in your stomach. "Yeah I'd really like that. You'll have to show me around though, I'm new here and I don't really know too much about Los Angeles so far." She smiled and stood up from the chair before standing in front of you and holding out her hand for you to grab. You furrowed your eyebrows and look up at her in confusion making her giggle, your heartbeat picking up speed when you heard the sound. "Well how about I show you around then? We can get to know each other more and I can show you what I think is the perfect spot for our first date." You grabbed your phone and headphones and putting them in your purse before grabbing her hand and letting her show you her favorite spots in the city. You were certainly excited for your first date with her and it felt like moving out to la was the best decision you could've made.