PART ONE: Leafa-san's Opinions on FT Characters!

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, minna-san.

Whoever counts the o's there correctly gets a... dedication in the next chappy, I guess?

Yeah.

SOOOO.

I've always wanted to do one of these. We'll start from the main characters, then FT members, then outside of FT people, villains... *rambles*

OKAY. LET US BEGIN.

-/-/-

Natsu Dragneel---

Me: He's a really crazy and a really amazing protagonist. I love the way he acts; it's just so protagonist-y. Like, the idiocy, then the motivation, then the strength, then the PASSION. I love Natsu to bits. Besides, he's really, really KAWAII.

Natsu: That's it? You're lame, Leafa.

Lucy: Err, we have a contract with her, Natsu. You're supposed to call her with the -san. After all, she writes you as if you are one of the strongest people in the whole world of Earth-Land.

Natsu: NO NEED FOR AS IF. I AM THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Me: You can never argue with that.

---

Lucy Heartfilia---

Me: I love the way Mashima-sensei made Lucy an amateur. Like, she's just a new person, with so many obstacles blocking her way. It's like playing a video game, where you get stronger everytime something comes up. Besides, people say I'm like a chubby Lucy. You know, chubby, but smart, and loves books, and tends to act weirdly. All in all, Lucy is great. I don't know why people spread hate on her. Like, can y'all even fight Lucy with what? Your karate? Hell, she can kill you with Sagittarius's arrows in one shot and you don't even know it! Love you, Lucy fans!

Lucy: THIS IS THE BEST OPINION YOU EVER CREATED. BLESS YOUR SOUL.

Me: THANK YOU, LUCY. BLESS YOUR SOUL, TOO. SHALL WE CREATE A BOOK CLUB WITH LEVY?

Lucy: YES! ABSOLUTELY!

Natsu: Err, why are you in Caps Lock?

Lucy and Me: WHY DO YOU CARE?

Natsu: -.-

---

Gray Fullbuster---

Me: Gray is a king for me. He's this kind of guy that's always playing around and stuff. You know, like, a jock, or one of those handsome but annoying guys in my school that love basketball. But, he's also the kind of guy that would defend you no matter what. Gray is really handsome, too. If I were to become a character in Fairy Tail, I WILL court him. Lol. Jk. But, I want a boyfriend like him. <3 Then again, I'm just a teenager. A crazy one. So, yeah. THUMBS UP FOR GRAY-SAMA.

Gray: This is actually really cool. You are blessed. I might as well date you once you turn yourself into an OC.

Me: THEN AGAIN, maybe not. Erza is the one for Gray. Besides, I like thinking of myself as Jade.

Jade: I'm that popular, bish.

Gray: -.- Err, nevermind.

---

Erza Scarlet---

Me: ERZA IS AMAZING! Enough said.

Erza: I have you to thank, Miss Leafa. Your sincere words are melodies to my ears and music to my heart.

Me: See? Enough said.

Gray: This is why I love you.

Me: Me?