My Nakama

Well, these are my nakama, forever in mah heart, yo!

-/-/-

@thebloodysnowdrops - first off, BFF in Wattpad. She's awesome! She's a really talented writer! And, she's the best! Love you!

@cheerfuljanus - My BFF in real life. You're like, awesomesauce, dude. Love you.

@HumairaFitriyah - Ai-dono! HAHA! Hey! Yo! Love you! Thanks for supporting me everywhere!

@Na_Lu4EVA23 - YO! Hey! Hope you update Don't Leave?! again! Thanks for supporting me and shipping NaLu! Love you!

@XxJas13xX - Really glad that my Wattpad twinzie's always there for me! Thanks for the support! Love you!

@the_Celestial_Spirit - It's really awesome that you comment here, vote there, share everywhere. You're like, really cool, dude. That's also the reason why I dedicated all of Dramatically to you, according to the description! Thanks! Love you!

@KayeVonStaddi - The almighty Grayza Queen, for me! Thank you so much for everything, especially for shipping Grayza with me [and talking about Vice Ganda with meh]. Love you!

@salmonstar - The queen of fangirling over Dramatically. I'm glad I met you, girl. Thanks for everything! Love you!

@fairytaildaphne - Hope you're readin' this! I will forever support you! Thank you for everything! Love you!

These are my best friends. I love you all!

Glad you came. *cue wink*

Love you,

FearIsNotEvil ⚡