She Will Be Loved (JaXus)

So, I felt like writing a JaXus oneshot because I miss writing those fluff in Dramatically. Let's have it dramatic again

This is a songfic.

She Will Be Loved---

Ship: JaXus
Singer/Band: Maroon 5
Title: She Will Be Loved

-/-/-

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

---

Laxus watched from afar as Jade went to the graveyard. He could see the tombstones pretty well. All ended with a Greene. Jack Greene, Ella Greene, Amethyst Greene, and so on, except for one.

She didn't care about the pouring rain. It was the day of their death anniversary, and she wouldn't lose it for the world.

I can't believe it's been years since she's done this.

---

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more

---

She inhaled and exhaled. That was the only thing she could do to stop the pain and the tears. They died without saying goodbye, and that broke her.

"Everyone, it's been... nine years. Two more years, and I wouldn't be able to count it with only ten fingers in my hands," she said. "But, I'm kinda used to being alone now. I'm alright, really. I have Fairy Tail with me."

You do, but you don't feel complete, Laxus thought, his own heart breaking at the sight.

"I can come here everyday, except if it's a tornado," she continued. "Or a storm. Besides, these are just tombstones. Reginald told me that you turned into yellow glitter... just like how Lisanna did years back. But, she's alive."

---

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

---

Laxus didn't care about the pouring rain on him. He just wanted to tower over her with an umbrella, because she was going to get sick in that condition.

"Dad, thank you for everything. You pre-saved us all," Jade mumbled. "Mom, thank you for everything that you've done for me and my sisters. Amy-nee, thank you for the..."

She thanked each one of them repeatedly. This sight made Laxus's heart sink, because he knew that it was painful to say goodbye to the person they loved. He felt like that when his mom died. He used to visit her grave everyday, giving her a bouquet of roses on each visit.

Until the day his father got expelled that turned into a whole ordeal.

---

Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

---

"I met a really amazing person, minna. He's really weird and trying to be responsible, but he's sincere and helpful inside," she smiled. "He was so great. I liked him a lot that it gradually turned to love."

That's me, he thought, That's obviously me.

She laughed a bit, "What kind of a gemstone mage am I? I'm actually talking to dead people."

---

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You come anytime you want, yeah.

---

Laxus walked over her without an umbrella. He just stood behind her, listening closely to her words, smiling at each one said about him.

"He's the guy with the lightning scar from Fairy Tail! I never thought we would be at the same age!" she laughed louder. "Maybe, I do have a chance. Funny."

Yeah, and it's funny because you've never said that to me before, he crossed his arms.

---

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

---

The rain got stronger, and Jade sneezed. She was getting cold.

"Geez, even though I had a jacket, I didn't know it'd be this harsh," she said, wiping her nose. Laxus finally gave in and put his coat on her back.

"You're in love with me, eh?"

"I just hope he knows it, Mom, Dad."

---

I know where you hide alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls
Yeah
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

---

"I just hope he knew, minna," her tears were falling, and she had sobs coming out of her mouth. "I just hope he knew... but, he doesn't and he never will."

"I already know," he smiled.

"Laxus, I love you. Really. But, it's not going to last, because falling in love with someone like you is just absurd."

---

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain, oh.
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

---

"I'm sorry I gave in easily, Jade. I wasn't strong enough," Laxus mumbled. "I wasn't strong enough."

"I didn't realize it quickly," Jade said before touching the tombstone with the different last name. "I didn't realize that love would definitely part us."

It's not your fault. It was mine.

"But, I don't regret my goodbye to you," she smiled and wiped the tears away. "I'll never regret it. Let me die here in the rain, so I'll be with you."

---

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye
Yeah, yeah.
I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

---

"Don't die for me. Just live on. I'll be with you forever."

Jade stood up and went back home with a wave at Laxus Dreyar's tombstone.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Laxus."

-/-/-

OUCH. THAT HURT. TOO DRAMATIC.

Comment, vote, share, follow, you know what to do, minna-san!

Byeonara~!