Comeback is real!

GUESS WHO'S BACK AGAIN!

Hey, y'all! I just got back from, what, a 3-year inactivity phase... which is actually bad because ever since I left Wattpad, I barely had the chance to write aside from school paper articles and essays.

But yeah! I'm back at the craft of the beauty that is fanfiction!

So let me tell you the major things that have happened for the past few years since I left Wattpad to pursue my academics.

• Became a Grade 8 student.
• Met my super best friends! I wonder if you're reading this... hmm...
• Became a Grade 9 student.
• Fell in love. For real, and said guy broke my heart, but whatever! We're so over him, and I'm better off with Laxus, Gajeel, Natsu, Gray, Loke, Lyon...
• Was appointed Associate Editor of our school paper, so that's a big step towards my editor-in-chief dreams!
• Became a Grade 10 student.
• Became the Editor-in-Chief of our school paper, which was a fulfilling experience! Hey, The Beacon, I love you guys!
• Reached the Regional Schools Press Conference for Editorial Writing, woot woot!
• Championed a provincial essay writing contest!
• Took the University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test (USTET) for Senior High School with the strand of Humanities and Social Sciences, and passed 51st out of 1539 takers! Thank Mavis, right? But I won't be studying there this SHS :--(
• Participated in a NATIONAL essay writing contest held at the best school in the entire nation, University of the Philippines Diliman! I lost, but eh, the pictures were so worth two sleepless nights!
• Moved up from Junior High School to Senior High School on the honor roll, so woot woot!

Aaaaand I went back here!

Honestly, if it weren't for Wattpad, I wouldn't have discovered my passion for writing, and if it weren't for Fairy Tail, I wouldn't have been motivated to keep going.

So thank you, guys, for waiting.

Currently, I'm working on Lost Stars (RoWen) and The Same Sound (Grayza), and I update them pretty much everyday, so do check them out if you want!

See you around, guys! Byeonara~