Should I?

Hey, minna!

There's the promised picture of Sting!!! He's mine, by the way. Only mineeeeeee.

Y'all can have Rogue. I get Sting-kuuun.

Anyway, here's the main topic of this chapter/part/part that I published just to see Sting/part that I published as I was in the middle of homework.

"Should I continue Fairy Academy?"

"Is Fairy Academy good enough to be continued?"

"Should I continue THA?"

I've been thinking lately...

I used to like school, because when you're not sectioned by intelligence, you can be a smartass in it. But, my section is just the worst. I wanna run away from them.

So, I decided to hate everything related to school, losing inspiration to write Fairy Academy. But, I am writing a chapter: The Stargazers, I think?

And, in Throwing Hearts Away, I'm still a shipper of Miraxus. But, now that Laxus already said that he really fell in love with Mira, what now? Should I end it immediately? It's so confusing.

Should I? Or should I not?

It's alright if you say no. But, if you say yes, don't expect an early update. Gomenasai.

I was thinking that, after Dramatically, I should continue those stories. But, I realized that I had too many stories. I already put THA on hold to lessen the pressure. But, then, I promised you guys to start Love, Lucy afterwards! Then, there's Lost Stars in 2015!

Tell me what you think, please.

But, don't tell Sting that you love him. Because he loves meeeee.

Sting-kuuuuuuuuuuuun.

Kawaiiiiiii.

That's about everything.

Ja ne, minna!