Leafa-san's FAVORITE MOVIES!!!

Okay, minna! Let's do this!

By the way, there's a very funny picture somewhere here... just look for it!

Heh.

Let us begin.

-/-/-

Comedy---

1. The Rush Hour series
2. White Chicks
3. Four Sisters and a Wedding (Philippines)
4. Bride For Rent (Philippines)
5. Up (awww)
6. Scary Movie 5
7. Scary Movie 4
8. Scary Movie
9. Vampires Suck (or is it Vampire Sucks? It's a parody of Twilight, btw.)
10. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs (the first and second)

These are my top ten funniest movies! I love these movies, and maybe, they love me back?

I love the Rush Hour series, even though it's a little... adult-y... but it's actually really funny! I love it, really! WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T!

---

Romance (top 5)---

1. The Best of Me
2. The Fault In Our Stars
3. She's Dating The Gangster (Philippines)
4. Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
5. The Spectacular Now

I love all of these. Honestly. Paper Towns by John Green (book) is gonna have a movie with Nat Wolff (played Isaac in The Fault In Our Stars) as Quentin Jacobsen! Yayyyyy!

The Fault In Our Stars made me go woah. Like, woah. But, The Best of Me made me cry everytime someone mentions it, or even when someone sings All of Me. I just... *sobs dramatically*

---

Sci-Fi/Adventure (Just like Dramatically!)---

1. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
2. The Hunger Games
3. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
4. Divergent
5. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
6. Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
7. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief
8. Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
9. Maleficent
10. Beautiful Creatures

I LOVE THESE MOVIES! Obviously.

Catching Fire was so freaking intense! I loved it, every bit of it! Except when... certain people... die. IT WAS SO PERFECT.

---

Animated Films---

1. Tangled
2. Up
3. Frozen
4. Brave
5. How To Train Your Dragon
6. How To Train Your Dragon 2
7. Rise of the Guardians
8. Ratatouille (is that how you spell it?)
9. Hercules
10. Aladdin

It's not surprising that these are all Disney films. I love these movies because they created my childhood. Disney made something so legendary that words aren't good enough to express it. I love them all, because I see my childhood through them.

Tangled is my most favorite animated film, because it has everything I love! Romance, Comedy, Action, Adventure, Mystery, etc. And, the best part of it is that the movie's really inspirational. Like, who could have known that a girl without much knowledge of the outside world and a boy who would like to hide somewhere from the dangers of the world and his thief-ness would end up together? I love it. All of it.

-/-/-

That's pretty much everything.

Or is it?

Well, gotta jet now! Sayonara!