Chapter 19 Breakingpoint

I was chilling in my garden, eating my scones when i see my maid running to me again for the second time for this day. And it hasn't even began yet. This time her face is more of a scared one than the one from before. ''What is it?'' i ask her. She pants from all the running. I frown at her. ''Your father-in-law'' she only gets out. ''What about him?'' i ask her worried. ''He is here mam'' she tells me. ''Well tell him to go away.I told you to say to everyone that i am not here'' i shout at her. ''I did mam but...'' she tells me and i see him walking towards me. Fuck.

''Well well look who we have here'' he says. I say nothing. I feel ashamed. I don't know why but i do. I look at him just in much anxiety. My anxiety is going through the roof right now. ''How did you find me?'' i ask him. ''Well your mother called me at seven this morning, asking why her daughter misses her at 3 in the morning and wants to stay with her'' my father-in-law says bluntly. I then look at the ground in shame. Not knowing what to say.

''I just went to Jay. He told me you guys had a lovers quarrel yesterday morning. He spent the night in his office. He requested clothes from his driver, but then you were already gone'' he says. I nod not saying anything. ''Do you like him?'' he asks bluntly. I then look at him in shock. Not knowing what to say, i mean i know what to say but how do i say it. ''I do'' i tell him. ''Do you even know why he was angry that night? Why he was so frustrated? The night you guys came back.'' my father-in-law asks. I move my head in a no position. ''I asked him to take over the company legacy and he became angry, not because he got the position, he always knew he had to do it one day, but he was this time angry to why i chose this time.'' my father - in - law tells me. ''I don't understand'' i say. 

''Of course you don't or else we would have not been here, still talking about this. The reason he became so mad is because he told me what happened on the island. I told you my boy never hides anything from me. He didn't tell me all the details, but he did tell me what happened in big sentences. So when he came back, he wanted to spend more time with you, but since i wanted him to take over he became angry because he would now have less time with you since he had to focus on work right now. I have been working for years managing this company, you are an educated woman so you know how much time and energy goes in it'' he dead ass just tells me. 

I just look at him dumbfounded. Oh god what have i done? ''And on another note, also why he is so frustrated all the time, is because he wants to tell you something but he can't. And i don't think i have to even tell you that, you should already know that'' he says to me. ''He is also in love with me'' i whisper out. Again. Dumbfounded. 

''Well my work here is done. I am now on my way to our home. The driver is staying here and will take you wherever you want to go. And dress up nice before you go. Jogesh will take you'' he says to me and leaves.

Dumb. I am the dumbest person on earth. That's why he said that i didn't understand him. Wow my head is way up my ass. He again and again said it that morning. And i told him he was pretending. No wonder he didn't come home. It's not that he doesn't wants to see my face, it just hurts him that bad that he can't express himself. I am such a dumb person. What is wrong with me? I should have been more expressive. I should have listened more than talked. 

I decided to take a shower. I can't wait. I am going to make him say it to me. I just can't wait anymore. I put on the nicest dress i can find right now, i put on glam make up, high heels and tons of perfumes. As i head out i hug Jogesh. He can see how happy i am. ''Everything alright mam?'' he asks me and i nod with a big smile showing all of my teeth.

As we reach there, i am allowed to take the special lift to his office. As i walk to his office i am greeted by an older woman. Someone too old to be working here. ''Sorry but who are you?'' i ask nicely. '' I am the new assistant, the young one got fired today lol she was trying to flirt with the boss i heard. Who are you?'' she tells me. ''I am his wife'' i tell her and then i see her eyes becoming wide. 

''Where is he?'' i ask her. She then opens his office and doesn't see him and shows me as well. ''Let me call one minute'' she tells me. I hear her say okay two times and she puts the phone down. ''He is in a meeting right now. It is a billion dollar deal or else i would barge in'' she says to me. I nod as i then leave. What was i thinking? It's his first days in the new position and i am trying to get him in even further trouble. 

As i walk into Jogesh's car he looks puzzled to me. ''He is in a meeting'' i tell him with a big smile. ''Take me home'' i tell him. As we ride down there his phone rings. He picks it up and only says okay two times. Wow what is it with people and being short, that's how i also am. I really need to change that.

As we reach home, everyone i s looking at me like something is about to happen. As i open our room i see him there...with what seems a million roses...