Chapter 13 Questions

''I want to know everything about you'' he says to me. I look at him astonished by what he is saying. Like are you talking to me Jay? That mimic i am giving him. It's like he read my mind and he answers ''yes''. Just like that, he awakens something in me. Perplexed. I don't know what to say. My husband, mine, is telling me all of these things. I just can't believe the words that just came out of his mouth. 

As i look at him, my eyes go from his eyes to his lips and then again to his eyes and again to his lips. I have this urge to kiss him right now. I crave it at this moment now, but i am not sure so i don't act on it. ''How do we do that?'' i ask instead. ''21 questions'' he jokingly said. I have no idea what it is, and i am kind of feeling shy and awkward to ask him what it is. Again it seems like he reads my mind. ''I will ask you questions first and then you will'' he says and i nod.

After talking to what seems hours and hours, i look at the clock and i am shocked to see that it is almost 5 in the morning. I was so into whatever this was that i didn't even felt time passing by. and neither did he. ''It's already late'' i blurt out. Regretting what i just said. I then had a reflex where i put my hand on my mouth, where he also sees that i regret saying that. ''I guess it is time to bring you home then'' he says. With a big smile on his face. I look at him with now even more questions in my mind. 

He then takes my hand in his and i stand up. He leads me to the room. ''Today is your day to sleep on the bed'' i tell him nervously not knowing what is going on right now. ''No this date should end with you sleeping on that bed'' he says. Making me even more nervous. He opens the door and hints to go in. Before i go in he holds me by my wrist. ''Goodnight Ria'' he whispers to me. ''I had a really great time'' i tell him. He then comes closer. He is so close to me that i thought he is going to kiss me on my lips. He doesn't. He instead kisses me on my forehead. ''Goodnight'' he whispers again. ''Goodnight'' i tell him and close the door.

As he closed the door i removed all of my clothes and hop in the shower. A steaming hot shower. I feel it. I am feeling it. I am freaking feeling what they call butterflies. Is this what it is? It feels strange and new. I have this need. Like i really need him, for what? i have no clue. why did he not kiss me? Should i have kissed him?

As i lay down in bed, i hear him in the kitchen. He is obviously washing the pots and pans he used. Blowing out all the candles he lit up. I keep turning and tossing in bed. I feel incomplete already. another kind of incomplete feeling. Like i should have done something but i didn't. Should i go to him right now? Should i explain to him? Maybe he can tell me what i should do. Or shouldn't i? My mind is going through a lot of things. I really have no clue what i want. Well...that's a lie. 

I know exactly what i want, but i am afraid as always to act on my feelings. I shouldn't be. I take a deep breath in and out. I am sitting up in bed and now my feet are touching the ground. I want it. I can't believe that i am standing now on my feet. I am doing this. I walk towards the door and open it without it making a sound. I look around and he is nowhere to be seen. As i walk in the kitchen, i see everything is already washed and cleaned. He really did clean the hell out of this. I walk around. He is also not in the living room. This is one damn big house. Then i see him. He is on the end of the patio blowing off the candles. 

''Jay'' i shout at him and he turns around. I run to him and jump on him as he lifts me up and i cross my legs behind him. I don't even utter a word and press my lips on his. I feel his warm soft lips on mine. His wet lips. I don't know what to do but i keep feeling his tongue in my mouth. This feels so good. I feel his hands on my back roaming around. Between our kisses i feel him smile and then he again pushes his tongue in my mouth as i press mine on his. I don't know where i learned this or how but it just flows...

''Uhhum'' i hear someone grunt. As we both stop and look. One of the maids. He then puts me down and we stop kissing. ''Your father send me to tell you guys that tomorrow u will be going home'' she says and walks away. I look at him. I feel my whole face burning red and blushing like crazy...