Chapter 6 Spending

I had made it my life mission to spend so much money i can today. After my father-in-law gave me a no limit credit card, i thought to go all the way out. If you think i am going to buy expensive clothes and other materials thing, then you are not wrong. I will do that, but first i need to do what my heart says.

As my personal driver takes me to one of the very known restaurant, i order over 2 million dishes. Yes you read that right. Two - fucking - million dishes. I am not here to fucking play i say in this beautiful head of mine. I let them pack all of the food, while i sit at the restaurant. My personal driver now takes many of those packages with food and starts to give them to the people who live on the dangerous roads of Mumbai. As i sit there, the news is spreading very fast. I have seen my mobile phone going off like crazy. I did not expect Jay to be the caller, i really did believe that my father-in-law would be the one calling. 

As i already paid for everything, i am waiting for the driver to come. On the streets there are already lines forming. It makes me so happy to see everyone smile. As he comes back he tells me that it would still be a while. They can't prepare so many dishes so fast, and not even today maybe. ''It is still early'' i say to him. He nods and understands what i mean. I then take a taxi to the other side of Mumbai where i also did this. This time i not only ordered so many millions of the dishes, but i also tipped every single person working there so much that they don't even have to work for the rest of the year. 

I am coming to get you. Stay right where you are! - Text message from Jay

As i read that text, i can only smirk. They really wanted me to become the bride, well here ya go. I was still not finished as i took a taxi to a whole other side of Mumbai. This time i am at a bank almost outside of Mumbai. It took me almost an hour to reach. As the woman there knows who i am, she starts to take my hand in both of her hands. ''Don't worry i am here to take care of everyone'' i tell her. I am making donations to almost every orphanage i could find in their system. I think gave her an enormous amount of money and almost everyone working there. Everybody was so in shock. I thought because of the amount they received, i was so wrong. Behind me there was this angry husband of mine fuming. He then smiles at everyone and grabs my arm hard as we make our way into a very elite car. Wow he is driving. He will kill me today.

He then makes his way into the driving seat and shuts the door so hard, that i thought the door would fall off. ''What the hell are you doing Ria ?'' he shouts at me. If he really thinks i am not going to give him the silent treatment, than he's wrong. He doesn't deserve my words. ''So you are just going to still not talk to me?'' he ask me again in a cooler tone. ''Fine'' he shouts then. ''Just so you know, my dad gave you my credit card. You just wasted my money'' he tells me. The only thing i could do at that moment was laugh. Laugh really hard. Oh boy. He stopped the car somewhere. ''What is so funny?'' he asks me. I again say nothing. He then is either shocked or really thinking a plan to kill me right now as i see him stare. He then drives away.

As i walk into the foyer, i see everyone standing there. Then i mean the folks living in this entire mansion looks to be here. ''Explain'' he shouts. Everybody is really looking nervous. I just don't give a fuck, as i start to walk away. ''Stop'' he shouts again. This time so loud. ''You just wasted almost 50 million today. In one day. That money is not even yours. Ask your father if you want to do that. Don't spend mine'' he shouts. ''Stop right now'' i hear his father shout. Oh god. Maybe i did go overboard? Crap. His father is now walking towards me. In about 2 second he will be before me. Oh lord is he also going to slap me? 

As he now stands before me, i look up at him. Now is the time to say sorry i repeat in my head. But what happens next shocks not only me but the whole entire family here. He hugs me. Hugging. This man is hugging me. ''Thank you'' he says softly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. ''Dad?'' Jay says. ''Thanks to my daughter-in-law i got to sign the biggest deal of our life today. My clients of Dubai were so impressed that they even want to meet her. They are doing exactly what she has done tomorrow in Goa.'' his father says. ''You are here only for not even one full day and have already brought me so much abundance'' he tells me. I did what every normal person i would do and i hugged him back. ''Thank you'' i tell him.

Now it is time for me to walk away from this crowd of humans. Who are almost still in shock. I was not going to leave this alone. I am going to punish him and his whore for what he did to me. She is standing right there. Let me see how she handles this while smirking. ''I only wanted to show Jay what the consequences are if he ever decides to slap me again'' i shout. Everyone mouths fall open. ''If he ever decides to even lay a finger on me, i will make sure that he pays twice more next time. 50 million is nothing'' i tell them. As i start to walk away, i then stand before the maid. ''And one more thing. In this big mansion there are so many rooms, why don't you people find one for this whore and your son? Why did they have to have sexy on my bed yesterday night?'' i say sarcastically. ''Sorry for ruining everybody's night, it was not my intention'' i say and i walked away.