Chapter 14 Home

The next morning 🌞

As i roll around in bed, i can't stop smiling. Last night ended just amazing. I have this big smile plastered on my face. I can't stop smiling. After that semi-heated kiss things really started to grow, then i mean in this sentence literally. Last night i felt how his dick kept on growing in his pants against me. Pressing to come out. I now hate it that we have to leave. I want more alone time with him. I want more Jay. I want more Jay and i. 

There is this tension i have. What if everything will change to awkwardness when we are away from here? What if the perfect bubble will burst? I keep groaning under the hot shower i am taking right now. After i am done and packed i leave the room. ''Hello beautiful '' he tells me. I can't stop myself from blushing. I automatically feel my face getting red. Squirming out of shyness i am unable to tell him something. He looks at me as if he did something wrong. Oh god he must think, i feel different when it came down to the kiss. ''I am sorry'' i whisper and make gather all of my strenght as i walk up to him and give him a little peck on the lips. He accepts the peck and slowly removes the hair out of my face and just stares me in the eye, unable knowing what to do. ''I made breakfast. Take a seat, let me make you a plate'' he tells me.

As everything is packed up, we see a boat coming through. ''Off we go'' he tells me while he holds my hand. I could get used to that feeling. As the boat rides off into the unknown, he sits tight next to me overlooking the water. He then takes my hand in his and the intertwining movement just melts my heart. What happens next melts it even more. He then kisses the palm of my hand while not leaving it. Oh lord my heart is about to explode.

I slept through the flight. He never woke me up. As the pilot said something, i woke up startled. But then i looked over and my feet were on his lap. He gives me one dirty look. I could feel my core tightening again and again. He softly takes one of my feet and starts massaging it. I had to close my eyes, because of the orgasmic effect it was having on me. Then he stopped. I opened my eyes and gibing him the ''why would you stop'' look. Then i realized we are almost home.

The ride to home or should i say palace was so long that i fell asleep. After we entered, i noticed after everybody starting staring at our hands, that he was still holding mine. Sweet. 

''Jay i need to talk to you'' says my father-in-law. He nods and then looks up at me. ''I am going to unpack'' i whisper to him. Unexpected he kisses me on my forehead, leaving everybody in shock. My father-in-law was the only one grinning with joy. Like he knew everything that happened, or should i say planned everything. 

As i finally reach my room i lie down on the bed and put my head on the softest pillow ever. Thinking about what happened this past weeks. I am home...finally.

~Authors note~

Hey you guys, sorry for making you guys wait so long, i have recently lost somewhat motivation to write. I hope you are all safe and sorry for a short chapter. Will make up for it in the next one. Night night!