Chapter 18 Gone

✍🏻  POV of Jay🙍🏻‍♂️🏃🏻

I am so angry at her. It's like she doesn't even understands me at all. Today was too much for me. She doesn't understand that it is my heart that is breaking as well. I am doing everything in my position to make her happy. I am falling in love with her. We told each other that we would take everything slow, but i am stressing out because i am falling in love with her too fast and too deep. She has no clue what i feel, because i am so good at hiding what i feel. Today i was really angry. 

First she rebelled last night. I was so worried about her. When i was calling her the whole day she just ignored all of my calls. When i came home, i was already tired from working all day. It was my first day at work. My first day of taking over this legacy and it didn't matter to her. She didn't even tell me good luck, nothing. It's like she doesn't care about me at all. When they told me nor she or Jogesh was picking up their phone, i went in total panick mode. I honestly thought something happened to her. That's why i was so angry. Why when something happens the first thing she does is distance herself from me? I only want her to talk to me, so that we can figure this out together, but she just ignores me. 

I don't know what to do anymore. This morning i again made a horrible mistake. I told her we were done. I told her twice. I was waiting for a reaction. Any kind of reaction. She just stood there telling me nothing. I now know how much i have hurt her again. I really want to take my words back. I know why i am reacting this way. I am punishing her because i can't tell her how i feel. So i decided that i will tell her how i feel. Fuck everything with taking it slow. This will also make me feel at ease and i will then also know how she feels. 

I then call the maid and tell her about her plan and that i will be sending someone professional to decorate and everything. She must in no way go into the room. When the maid told me she is not there, means that she has begun with her rebelling phase again. This time i am thankful for it, because then it will make a chance for the people to decorate. I am so nervous about what she will say. I hope she somewhat likes me as well. I mean she does in a way, i think, or else she would not react this way if she didn't care.

''Sir your father is here'' my assistant tells me. Tanisha. I recently hired a new one. The other one my father chose only wants to fuck me. It also seems that this one is like that. So i then asked my father's good friend to find me a older woman who is willing to work for me. ''Bring him in'' i tell her.

''Dad'' i tell him as i hug him before we sit on the sofa in my office. ''What are you doing here? And so early as well.'' i tell him. He looks nervous and somewhat mad i feel. ''Did something happen?'' i ask him. ''I think that i should be the one asking you that Jay. Where were you last night? huh? What happened? Because the maid did not forget to report me that there was a broken vase in your room'' he tells me. I sigh. 

''We had a spat yesterday morning again. I told her that i am done. I then never returned home. I was just angry by what she done and how she is not understanding me at all father'' i tell him. ''If you returned home yesterday night you would have prevented her from leaving'' he says. ''Leaving?' i ask him. ''Yes she left yesterday night, around 3-4  in the morning, i mean if she wants to go undetected that means it is now much more worse, she always made it knows when she left, this time was different'' he says. ''She is leaving me?'' i ask him. Now i am getting anxious. ''Where is she?'' i ask him. I stood up now pacing from the one place to another. ''Where is she dad? Let me go to her now'' i tell him. 

''Calm down'' my father tells me. ''We already know where she is. I am going to her right now. If you promise me then you won't go to her, then i will tell you where she is. Do you give me your word?'' he asks me. ''I promise. I will wait for your permission. Now where is she?'' i ask him. ''We now know she is at her parents house. I am now going to her. As you gave me your word, only do something when i tell you to. I am leaving now. I will call you if i leave her house'' he tells me. I nod as he leaves. 

Oh god. What have i done? What have i done this time? She will leave me for sure now. Before our love story even got to start it will end now...