Chapter 7 Respect

Three days have gone by. I still haven't heard anything from Jay or that whore. To be exact i didn't hear from anyone except my parents who called like crazy after they saw how much money i spent. ''It's my right to spend my husbands money'' i told them before i hung up in their ears. I was so angry, i had to do it. After that i heard nothing from them anymore.

I have not been out of my room in these three days. I am not proud of how i said things to the family here, but it needed to be said. While i am also thinking about it, why the hell did i say it? It doesn't matter what he does and where. I was feeling...jealous? No! No! No! No! i started shaking my head. No way Ria. You are not going to do it, as i start to motivate myself here. In no fucking way am i going to start liking this damn idiot!

Tomorrow would be the fourth day that i have not left my room. I am now kind of feeling bored here. I mean i can't sleep the whole day. Sooner or later i am going to have to face his family. I can't hide forever. Or can i? Sighs. 

As i was laying in bed with the covers up, i see her coming into my room. ''You have no idea what you have done'' she shouts. What is her problem? Why can't this whore of my husband leave me the fuck alone! ''Please go away before i create a bigger scene and problem for you'' i shout to her. Not loud enough that the whole family arrives here. ''Well the bigger scene? Huh? The bigger scene? You just got me fired bitch!'' she says loud. My eyes became wide open. Fuck. And she realizes this. ''Yeah that shocked you didn't it?'' she asks me. ''You have no idea what you have done. No idea. You want to be part of this family so bad right?'' she shouts at the top of her lungs. ''Don't worry. Abso-fucking-lutely don't worry. I am now going to not only ruin your life, but his and his entire family's as well'' she screams. ''I was only going to get my money and vanish, but since you want to play dirty so can i'' she then says sarcastic and starts to laugh like a hyena who is dying. ''Please leave'' i shout as i am getting scared of her crazy behaviour.  ''Don't worry i am going. Do not forget what i promised you. I will ruin you, Jay and this whole fucking family'' she shouts. ''How dare Jay chose you and not me! How dare him! Since he loves daddy's money so much, i will make his daddy spend it all'' she shouts and leaves. I didn't say anything to her. I just stood there on my knees on this fluffy bed. What did i just witness?

After that whole drama episode, i laid down on my back and my covers up till my chest. Wow. Dramatic. I mouth to myself as i start to close my eyes. I was so close. So close to actually falling asleep when i see Jay walking in. ''Jay'' i whisper soft. ''Not now'' he says to me in a cold and lifeless manner. He then goes to his closet. Is he packing? Is he leaving? Oh he is just getting his clothes and goes to the bathroom.

Is he drowning himself to death? What is he doing? I know they are all billionaires, but this is a lot of water being wasted. After what seems 30 minutes or more, i see him getting out of the bathroom. I then immediately start looking at the TV again, as i was not waiting every moment of him to come out. As i laid down at my side of the bed, his was still empty.

He then goes to the closet and comes out after 5 minutes, smelling like a heavy sandalwood human. He instantly goes into bed. Yes, i was so shocked that i couldn't even react to this. He hopped in bed. He was still decently far away from me. Thank God. What do i do? Do i just sleep now? What is he kills me? I did just take away the love of his life,right? Damn! 

I don't know what to do. I then stare at the ceiling above me. I didn't even have the guts to look sideways. I just couldn't. ''She got fired'' he starts saying. I then look sideways and then i look away then at the ceiling. Damn this is so hard for me. ''I am sorry. That was not my intention'' i tell him softly. ''Never in a million years did i think that this would happen. I did everything. I did not force myself on you or said the things you have to do. I did screw up when i slapped you, but that was a reflex out of anger and even you know that'' he tells me in a cool tone. ''I am sorry for what i have done to you. But what you did that day was terrible. The fact that you spend 50 million is nothing. That is candy money for my family. But the fact that you insulted me before everyone and disrespected me in that way really shocked me'' he tells me loud and clear. 

I don't know what to say or do now in this situations, so i do what  i should have done that day. Stay quiet for a little bit. ''For now i chose money,so that means you. I don't want anything to do with you at all. For me you don't even exist and i will continue to do that for the sake of my parents and family. Behind closed doors you mean absolutely nothing to me. What matters now is spending these coming months peaceful while you are here as well. I want to get divorced as soon as possible'' he says to me. ''Okay'' i whisper to him.

''I have lost all respect for you on that day you insulted me in front of the whole family'' he says finally and turns over his back for me and then chooses to look away. Wow that hurt. That hurts so bad. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I said nothing as i also turned my back against him and forced myself to sleep, but this was nothing. NOTHING compared to what was coming next. It hit us all so hard. I really did not expect it...