Hi babes

Thank you for starting to read this book of mine :)

I really hope you guys love it!

🥻The Indian culture is really reserved and beautiful, but it also has it downs. I hope you guys like this and do not forget to like if you do in fact like a chapter :D and of course share away!

🪔

For those reading on, before you start I want to let you know a few things: This series contains mature content, including explicit and suggestive language, sexual themes, and overall mature themes throughout the entire story. 

Copyright © 2020 by Aloverforwords   

Allrights Reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, writing, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Happy reading from the writer, Supriya✍️

Please check out my new story :) It's called A vampire in India :)