Chapter 5 First awful night

I was so tired, all i want was a soft bed and i would be gone within seconds. I was that tired. After coming to the mansion i still had to perform rituals. Seriously? After that i didn't see Jay. One of the maids then brought me up to my room. I can also say our room? I have no clue. I then look around. It is a very big room. One bed. Nothing. Only a bed. No sofa nothing. Are they trying to kill me in here? 

I then roam around and find a big walking closet for me and at the other side is a big walking closet for Jay. All of my clothes are already hung up and folded perfectly. Everything of mine is here. I then roam around and open the door to a very big master bathroom. It has a big shower in the middle, a sink on opposite sides for her and him, a huge jacuzzi and two toilets. I have my own toilet also. Amazing. And opposite our bed is a big balcony with many sofa's. The view looks like a river and beautiful scenery. 

As i walk in the room i see her, again. I am not scared of her, but i am scared for my life. She then walks in like she has authority here and then takes my Mangalsutra in her hand. ''What a pity and shame'' she says. I then hear beads falling on the floor as she ripped it. ''What the hell are you doing?'' i scream out loud. Jay then finally comes in. ''I can hear you outside'' he screams at me. What is up his butt? ''Talk to her'' i shout at him. He then looks at me, my neck and all of the beads on the floor. ''Who is cleaning this up?'' he asks. ''The maid is going to clean all of this up'' i shout at him. ''You are really going to let her talk to me like this? Look what she planned on doing. She ripped it out and wants me to clean to punish me'' she whines. I am so perplexed. I look at her with wide eyes. Then i feel it on my cheek. As it begins to warm up. He slapped me. He fucking slapped me. I could see her smirk. He looked at me, realizing what he did. He froze just right there. She then takes my hand and drags me to the balcony and locks me up there as i can see her removing her clothes and pushing him on the bed. Great. Now she wants me to show how they fuck. I then look away and sit on the sofa that is located far away from the room. 

I still could hear them. I don't know when i fell asleep, but i kind of woke up when i felt a blanket over me. I woke up and saw that i was now sleeping in the room on that awful bed, while Jay is sleeping besides me. I don't know if i am dreaming or not. I then woke up and look at the floor. 

One of the most sacred customs in Hindu weddings is tying the mangalsutra. A mangalsutra is basically a black and gold beaded necklace with a gold or diamond pendant. Mangalsutra carries immense importance in Hindu weddings as well as in the lives of Hindu married women. It is tied around the neck of the bride by the groom during the wedding rituals. It is a symbol of marriage and is worn by the bride until her husband's death. The word mangalsutra can be deciphered as 'sacred thread or cord'; as 'mangal' means auspicious and 'sutra' means thread or cord. Though in appearance it looks like a jewelry item, it is definitely much more than that. 

It is worn as a symbol of marital dignity and chastity. It is a promise from a husband to his wife that they will always stay together. It depicts the union of the husband and the wife and protects them from evil. The mangalsutra occupies a significant position in Hindu marriages and rituals. In modern times, mangalsutra has also become a fashion statement. Women now go for exclusive designs and are ready to experiment. Thanks to the soap operas on the television that have significantly contributed to the change in the mindset.

I look at the beads, but i don't know how to clean it up. So i start picking each of the beads up with my hand. i didn't even realize he woke up. ''I will buy you another one'' i hear him say. I don't say nothing and then throw away all the beads. As i am finally dressed and washed,i am ready to seize the day. As i walk out of the closet, he is still in bed. He is saying something to me, but honestly i don't give a fuck. So i just walk out of the room. I am not going to punish myself for other people's shortcomings. 

I then make my way to my father-in-law, and then ask him nicely for a credit card. He is nice,even nicer than my father to say at least. He looks at me with pity, that means he knows what is going around. ''Have patience'' he tells me with a half forced smile. 

All my life i have been really looking at how i can save up so much money for myself. I am done doing that. From now on, i will live my life to the fullest. I will no longer make anyone do anything to me. The credit card has no limit. NO LIMIT. 

I am going to show everyone now how big of a spender i am. Just wait and watch.