Chapter 17 War

I woke up to the sounds of the water faucet in the bathroom. He is awake. I don't know how to confront him or even talk to him. He did something bad, why am i feeling that i did something wrong?. He comes back almost all dressed up. ''Hello'' i whisper to him. He doesn't even look at me. Now he is making me even more angry by ignoring me. What the hell is wrong with him? He is the one at fault here. What i did was just a reaction to what he did in the first place. 

I again then clear my throat. ''What do you want now?'' he asks me. ''Sorry?'' i then ask him loudly. ''I made a mistake. I was angry Ria. I was not angry at you but at the situation. I really thought you would not make a big deal out of it.'' he tells me. ''A big deal? A freaking big deal?'' i shout at him. He then realizes i am angry again. ''You told me that all those kisses and moments we had meant nothing to you. Nothing! It didn't even bother your cold ass heart'' i shout at him. ''Ria i am telling you i am sorry. It was not meant like i said it. Please do not get angry. I have asked for your forgiveness. What do you want me to do? huh? I am trying'' he tells me. 

''You are just pretending that's what i think'' i tell him. He then stops in his tracks as he was about to leave. ''Pretending?'' he now shouts at me. I am sure someone must have heard him. ''Are you kidding me? I have been nothing but nice to you Ria. I have been telling you that i am trying. We are taking everything slow. Yes i did made a mistake. And i am sorry for it. I did not mean any of those words i said. I like you... a lot.'' he says his voice breaking in the end. ''You honestly think i am pretending? Really? Are you crazy? That is what you really think? Well kep on thinking!'' he shouts at me. ''If you really think that i am pretending, let me make that true for you. Done! I am done. Now you can start thinking of whatever you like. It's like you don't even understand me or want to understand me. If you want that so bad, i will give you that. I will give you what you want'' he shouts at me so loud. He then takes a vase with what seems new red roses and throws it against the wall and leaves me there alone.

I am shattered as the pieces of glass on the floor. I feel like all of the air is escaping my body. I can't take this anymore. This day is officially canceled. I then go into bed without showering. As i wake up i hear a knock on the door. Then i am reminded of the incident. ''What?'' i shout at the person who is at the door. ''I brought you your food mam'' i hear someone tell me. ''I am not hungry you can go away'' i tell her. After that i hear nothing. 

It's almost 3 in the morning. I am still waiting for him. He still hasn't come. He is now punishing me. Great. I then stood up and took out a bag and started filling it with all of my clothes and necessary products. My plan is to leave here without waking someone up or any other commotion. I already called my mom and told her i am coming home because i am missing her. Being the parents i had she told me she is not in the country. She is in London doing shopping for dresses for a wedding that is coming up with my dad and her friends. I still told her that i am going there and if she could sent her driver. I then called our driver and told him to stay a block away. 

As i sat down in the car, i am sure that no one knows i am here. I also locked the door. If they are going to check the camera's they will see me leaving with a bag. They don't have to know where i am going. That's why i told my driver to wait a block away. 

As i open my room, a smell of familiarity hits me. How i have missed my bed. The maid has already asked me how many times if i want to eat. It's almost 4 in the morning. I am not interested in anything. As i took a shower, i pick up a book and start reading it. Or else i will not be able to sleep today. And it worked. I don't even know when i fell asleep. As i wake up, i am in some sort of haze when i realize that i am back into my room. As i look besides me i am reminded that i am again waking up to him not being around. I am so tired that i almost fell asleep again, but then i hear a knock. ''Yes?'' i ask. ''Mam where should we set the breakfast?'' i hear her ask. ''In the garden'' i tell her. 

After i am done showering, i put on the comfiest clothes on. As i head up to the garden, i am greeted by this cold wind. How good does it feel to be home, it makes me feel at such ease. As i bite into a piece of toast, i see the servant running to me. ''Someone has been calling constantly so i thought it may be important'' she tells me. My eyes began opening up wide. ''Did you pick it up? '' i ask her. She points out no. Oh thank god. I sigh. ''If someone calls on the home number or something and asks if i am here, you tell them no. Say that to the other people as well'' i told her. She nods and leaves.