Chapter 11 Forgive

I could feel his constant grinding behind me. He is moaning out many things that i don't even understand. ''Jay'' i mouth out to him, but he doesn't hear me. ''Stop!'' i shout at him and he stops. His whole body froze and he stopped. I didn't want him to stop. I never wanted him to stop, but this is not how i wanted to start things between us. I have never kissed a man before. Never. This is not how i imagine things would play out. 

After that i turned around. He has this big frown on his face. A frown that is telling me what the hell i am doing. ''I am sorry. I just can't do it. Not right now'' i softly say. ''Are you kidding me?'' he asks in his usual sarcastic tone. Now it is me that is frowning. ''After all that teasing and grinding your ass that night, you want me to believe that shit? What is it? Huh? You want to play hard to get?'' he shouts at me. ''No'' i whisper out. ''Are you really fucking kidding me Ria? You? Fucking You! Hard to get? Are you absolutely playing hard to get? '' he laughingly is asking me. ''Have you seen yourself? Do u not own a mirror?'' he spits out like venom. ''Stop'' i shout at him again. He just looks at me with his big brown eyes. I can see him biting his tongue, wanting to say so many things to me but stopping.

''What is it?'' i ask him. ''Spit it out'' i tell him. ''Come on'' i try to persuade him. He then just walks away. I look at the plate in front of me. I really lost my appetite. I can't stay here anymore. I can't do this anymore. I call the staff. ''Can you please plead to my father-in-law to get us out of here before we kill each other?'' i tell them. I hear nothing but a simple okay and they hung up. We have been staying here for far too long. I want out.

As i am tossing and turning in bed i hear the door opening. Today was my day to sleep in the bed and he would sleep on the couch. He is coming. He is coming. He is coming in here. He is coming in here, the freaking room. What if he is going to kill me? What if he is going to stab me? My mind is having all of these crazy thoughts that i have never had. Nah i am just overthinking.

I feel pressure on the mattress, meaning that he is sitting behind me while i am facing the glass windows overlooking the ocean. ''Are you sleeping?'' he whispers. ''No'' i say in a dead ass tone. ''I am sorry for lashing out at you. I don't know if it was sexual frustration or anything, but i took it as an insult when you rejected me'' he tells me. ''I did not reject you. This is all very new to me'' i whisper to him. ''You are beautiful. Please forgive me for saying those horrible things to you. The only way i could deal with it, was by making you feel bad about yourself. Please'' he tells me. I just had a 50 second shock hearing those words coming out of his mouth. 

I didn't know what to do or what to say. How do i react to this? Wow i am a dumb-ass bitch. I then sat up in bed and turned on the night-lamp. He was sitting there so sweet. Now i am feeling sorry for him. For us. We never meant to have this kind of life. We were both thrown into it. He might as well don't know how to deal with this. The next thing i did really shocked me. I was shocked by my own actions to be exact.

I then moved a little bit closer to him. I thought i was going to kiss him. Instead i just hugged him. A really long hug. ''You are forgiven'' i tell him. He then places kisses on my hair and one on my forehead. ''We should talk about this'' he says. ''Us'' he is referring. ''Not today please. Can we do it tomorrow?'' i ask him. ''Okay. Can i take you out then?'' he asks with a smirk on his face. I look at him puzzled. Not knowing what to answer. ''Tomorrow night. I will cook. Take the whole day to yourself. We will speak tomorrow night then after thinking the whole day. Good?'' he mentions. ''Okay'' i smile to him. ''Goodnight Ria'' he whispers and tucks me in. ''Goodnight'' i say back to him. Oh boy. What will i say tomorrow to him?