Chapter 8 Storm

The next morning⛅️

I woke up up to a sound. What is this? It seems like glass shattered. I am not sure. As i turn around in my bed, i see Jay sitting up. So i am not dreaming. ''Did you hear it?'' he asks. ''Yes'' i whine out to him. Who is making that noise? I can still hear glass shattering. Jay is already walking out of this room as i struggle to wear my robe.

As i am walking to where the sounds come from, i can already feel this heavy negativity booming. ''How dare you'' i hear my father-in-law screaming. As i walked further to the master living room, i am greeted by the whole family. Oh my god! Did i do something wrong? Everybody was eyeing me from up to down. Then came the big shock. I could hear the echo of the slap still through these big halls. What is this? What did he do? Jay is looking down, with his head bowed down. He did something he is guilty or ashamed of. ''How dare you insult this family! How dare you insult your wife! How dare you to insult this marriage!'' my father-in-law shouts. I always and then i mean it, i always make my mouth open at the wrong situations. This is one of them. ''Sorry but what happened?'' i asked loud and stern. As if the slap to my husband was an insult to me. My father-in-law walks to one of the servants and hands him, what looks like an Ipad. ''Read that loud so that everyone can hear how amazing my son is'' he says to the servant.

The servant looks at me with such a sad face. Like something really terrible is about to hit thi family. A storm is coming. A big storm is coming for us.

He reads loud: Indian-times headlines: ''Billionaire's Mehta son marriage is a big scam''

The Billionaire married his son off earlier and now we have reports that the whole marriage is fake. Jay has been in a relationship with one of the maids of the mansion for the past three years. It has also been known that she has aborted more than three grandchildren of the billionaire. Mehta has recently married the famous, also billionaires daughter Ria Mittal. The maid comes forward and tells that Jay has pressured her into have sex with him forcefully.She will be going live on national TV to tell her story to whole India. 

I could not believe what i am hearing. Yes i know of my recently gained husband that he had a whore, but that all of that is roaming around in the news? Wow. I am truly shocked. I couldn't help but open my mouth. That's how much of a shock i am in. I am so perplexed that i don't know how to react to that. 

''It's not true dad and you know it'' i hear Jay say. ''I never pressured her. I always was safe.'' i hear him whisper. He is that afraid of his dad. ''Did you love her?'' he asks him. He again asks but then shouts also. ''No it was pure just sex'' he answers. ''Good then i know what to do'' my father-in-law answers. 

As everyone went their own way, i started walking to my room. ''What will happen now?'' i ask Jay once we reached inside the room. ''My father will make this everything go away like he always does'' he says. ''What if she doesn't wants to listen to him?'' i ask him. ''Then she will most likely be dead before the sun sets'' he dead ass told me and left. Wow. What the hell did my parents get me into? I know i keep asking myself that daily, but this is just too much. 

Almost 9 o'clock🌙

I was sitting in bed when i was still scrolling down the news. This is just really amazing but creepy at the same time. Every bad news about the Mehra family has vanished from this earth. The whore even apologized and told everyone why she did it. She wanted to blackmail Jay, she never had a relationship with him and that she made everything up. I know for sure that is a lie, because i can still hear them fucking in my head. Yes i still can't forget the sounds she was making.

''A servant just came to tell that we are obliged to be at the dinner table tonight'' Jay tells me. I nod and start making my way downstairs to the dining hall. This mansion is so amazing. I sometimes feel like i am in a fairy-tale. The dining hall has been decorated so amazing. I could see many various dishes laid down on the table. Everybody was there, that means that it is highly possible that shit is about to go down.

''Come sit here besides me daughter-in-law'' he tells me. After what happened today it is really known how me listening to him is a good thing. I smile and sit down besides him. Everybody is here. Jay is sitting on the other side of his father. Exactly the opposite of me. ''I have something to say to everyone'' my father-in-law tells us. I knew it. Here comes the bombshell.

''As you guys know, many things have taken place. I am not proud of what has happened, but i will not allow of anything like this to happen again. I have then decided that we will all forget what has happened the couple of last weeks. We will only remember the good things that have happened. Like me gaining a beautiful daughter-in-law'' he tells everyone. What is he doing? Oh god that must have been the good part. ''I have decided to send the newlyweds on a long journey honeymoon'' he tells us. I look instantly at Jay with a big frown on my face. Telling him to say no. ''How long will we be gone for?'' Jay asks him. My father-in-law begins to hysterically laugh and says ''when i say so you will return,if not then you will remain right where you are''. Everybody is dead silent. Thinking that a possible argument is going to take place now. ''Where are we going?'' i ask my father-in-law. ''That is for me to know and you to find out'' he says.

~Authors note~

Hey guys! How are you finding this story? Where do u think they will go on a honeymoon? Most importantly, what do u think will happen? Let me know in the comments! 

Greetings x