Sirius Black

CHAPTER SIX: Sirius Black

Yawning, I walked to the clock tower, Astronomy last night was long an exhausting, Professor Sinistra was going about the different constellations and stories behind them. During the class I couldn't help noticing the full moon.
"Celyn what's up?" Hadleigh asked as she caught up with me, "You where tossing and turning all night."
I yawned," I don't know my head is foggy."
"What do you mean by foggy?" She asked.
I shrugged," It's as if time is on a loop right now, it just plays the same event twice with two different outcomes and it's not even a fun event its just an executioner cutting a pumpkin in half then the head of Buckbeak."
"Are you going to tell Dumbledore?" She asked as we walked down the stairs to the foyer.
"No." I almost yelled, "if an executioner was here, Dumbledore would've let him in – it must have something to do with Mr Malfoy and the adorable Hippogriff."
Hadleigh stopped us in the middle of the hallway, "The wizarding world still has executioners?"
Nodding I continued walking," They have a large seethe thing."

Taking some time away from the golden trio, Hadleigh and I decided to spend some time with our other Gryffindor friends for a change. I stood with Neville and Hadleigh after I had given in our permission forms to Flitch. Drizella stood proudly next to me, a miniature Ravenclaw scarf around her neck.
McGonagall spoke out the rules and regulations of all the places we could go at our age and all the places we couldn't go because we were too young at this time.
"Remember! These visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege. Should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again." She said to the crowd of third years around her.
Harry ran up to her with his slip in hand, "No permission form. No visiting the Village. That's the rule, Potter."
"All those with permission follow me, those without follow me." Flinch said looking at Harry," Stay put,"
Hadleigh turned to me, "Are you sure you don't want to come?"
I nodded," Ravenclaw tryouts are later so I need to stay. Have fun though."
Neville wrapped his arms around me," We'll pick you something up."
"Thanks, Nev," I said wrapping my arms around my brother, "It's Monday tomorrow, so have lunch with me?"
"Defiantly, I can tell you all about this new plant I learnt about!" He exclaimed.
Laughing, I pulled away from the hug," I'd love that. Now go, before you miss the Carriage."

I stood with Drizella until I saw my brother and friends walk into the distance – Harry went towards Lupin's office as I took a turn towards the Library.
Dressed head to toe in black, Malfoy sat hunched over two rolls of parchment – his hands running through his ungelled hair.
"Stuck are we?" I asked sitting in front of him.
He looked up with a scowl, "Yes."
"What's it on?" I asked.
He mumbled something under his breath.
I creased my eyebrows, "What?"
"Hippogriffs!" He almost yelled," it's an essay about hippogriffs."
Covering my mouth  to suppress a laugh, I nodded," The irony."
"If you're going to laugh," He said sternly, "you and your dog can bugger off."
"Fine." I said rolling my eyes and standing up, "Then you'll fail, –"
He grabbed my arm and sat me back down," Ok, just please help."
"That'll you needed to say."
For the remainder of the morning – I helped Draco Malfoy write an essay about a creature that attacked him out of pride.
Tapping my finger on the desk connected to the bookshelf, I looked around the room looking for something to do whilst I waited.
Draco looked up, "You ok there?"
I nodded. "Just a little bored waiting for you to hurry up."
"I have a paragraph left then we can go to the choir room or talk or something."
I hummed," How did you become friends with Crabbe and Goyle? Blaise, I get because he has a brain but the other two..."
"How did you became friends with Scarhead?" He asked in return.
I sat up straight," I asked first."
"Fine, we grew up together – same with Pansy and Blaise." He answered," Your turn."
I shrugged," I'm not sure – I befriended Hadleigh and Hermione then those two came with Hermione in like a package. Dean and Seamus are more Neville's friends, but we sit together on the train."
"So your friends consist of, Lovelace and Granger – Granger's friends, your roommate and that girl Isabelle?" He asked," and your brother friends?"
I nodded," There are Adrian and Robb as well though."
"I'd love to be your friend." He said, "Like a proper friend that you have. "
I nodded," Ok, just around me – keep your blood prejudice to yourself."
Malfoy shrugged," I can do that, only if you don't tell your brother's friends, don't need Potty to snoop. Hence the secret part."
"Deal," I smiled," I'm sorry by the way."
"About?" He asked, packing his thing away.
I ran my tongue along my bottom lip," About never getting  time to play the Piano with you  last year."
Malfoy rolled his eyes, "Well you were a statue for a while so it's no problem."