Champion... s?

CHAPTER EIGHT: Champion... s?

Herbology was a danger.
We were planting Bouncing Bulbs; they are purple with several leaves that are supposed to poke up above the soil. The younger bulbs were easier to handle than the older ones mainly because the younger the blub the smaller they were, the larger ones were the same size as a doorway.
As I prepped the soil, the bulb bounced from my hand and hit me square in forehead sending my glasses askew.
"You ok?" Isabelle asked between laughing fits.
Yeah but I can't take any more head trauma, can I just be punched in the arm?" nodded rubbing the spot where the bulb hit," -  Ow!"
Hadleigh shrugged," You asked."

Neville was in his element, all his bulbs were potted to perfection with not so much as a scratch on him. During the lesson he had earned Gryffindor fifty points on sheer talent alone, I was proud of my brother – always have been but especially as he found the thing, he was good at and he proved everyone wrong.

At the end of class, Draco walked in front of us with Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle.
"My father was going to send me to Durmstrang but mother wanted me to say closer to home," Draco smirked.
Pansy cooed," That's so sweet."

"It's been three days and it's all he talks about." I let out a large sigh.
Hermione rolled her eyes," God can you just go there already so we don't have to listen to it anymore."
"What was that, Granger?" Parkinson snarled.
Hermione looked at us, unsure whether the confrontation was worth another night in the hospital wing. I hear about the last time she was confronted by Slytherins; her front teeth grew so long they were nearly as long as she is tall. We understood why Hermione's confidence dropped significantly.
"She said, go fuck yourself." I smiled," Oh wait..."
Pansy's pug like features screwed up," I wasn't talking to you."
Hadleigh raised an eyebrow," Well we weren't talking to you."

Blaise rolled his eyes," Pansy, just stop – let it go."
Turning around in a huff, she listened.
Turning around Blaise rose his hands, mouthing Sorry as he followed his friends.

Dinner was being served late tonight so we sat in the Great Hall to see who was making a last-minute entry.
The Great Hall glowed blue, the only light needed was coming from the Goblet. The fire dishes had been extinguished making the light radiating from the flame and the age line more prominent.
Sitting on one of the lower benches, we shared one of the books Hermione had checked out.
"Hey Cel."
Looking up from my potions essay I nodded.
"Are you ok?"
I sighed, nodding, not trusting my voice with that question. No, was the answer I wanted to go with. For three days, I have been trapped in a box with a man who looks like Moody. For a month all I can here is Bellatrix Lestrange laughing down my ear and my only escape was dreamwalking Draco, but I currently don't like him.
"Liar." Hadleigh sang," You haven't been sleeping."
Hermione looked at me like a pissed off parent," Why didn't you say anything."
"You know they don't make sense till it's too late." I justified my actions," So I left it, and I was fine."
"What happened?" Hadleigh asked.
"I was dreamwalking someone to keep the dreams at bay," I confessed," I tried it once and it was nice not seeing people die in my dreams so I did it three times a week's so I could at least rest."
"You could do us." Hadleigh offered.
I looked at the two hopefully," Really?"
They nodded.
"As long as you tell us at dinner and you tell us what you see when you don't hijack our dreams," Hadleigh spoke, making up the conditions of the agreement.
Hermione wrapped me up in a hug," You don't have to face it alone."

Pushing their way through, a group of Hufflepuffs pulled Cedric Diggory between them, a large smile on his face as he fought against his friends. When they had forced him over the blue line.
From the other side, he gave his friends a pointed look knowing there was no way they were letting him leave without putting his name in the Goblet.
The paper burned as it touched the fire, there was a second pause before everyone clapped.
Ron rose his hand in an attempt to get a hi-five but awkwardly stood there when Cedric went straight passed him and dived on the group of Hufflepuffs waiting for him.