Ch. 9

I Hunt Alone (1)

The day after he exorcized the low level monsters, Friday – That day, Yu IlHan left home to go to college again.

Despite the fact that there were no lectures on Fridays.

“You’re going to college, son? Be careful, run away if you see monsters. It would be good if you just rest at home.”

“Today will be alright. Mom, you stay at home and don’t go out, okay?”

Yu Ilhan had succeeded in making a blank Friday somehow during his course registration for first year, which he didn’t even remember now, but it was more stifiling for him to stay at home now.

This was because the only thing he could do at home was to eat popcorn in his room due to his mother receiving a positive bonus on her child-worrying skill due to the 10 years of separation.

But he also couldn’t tell his worried mother that although he couldn’t use mana, he was so awesomely strong because his body developed to the extreme. The easiest path was to fool his mother, who couldn’t remember her son’s lecture timetable after 10 years, and come outside.

‘I know how she feels, but…’

And that was exactly the reason he had to move. To become as strong as possible before dangerous monsters come out, to acquire strong skills and get used to mana, to protect his mother and father and for him to live well.

“I want to have a workshop. I want a car too.”

[You need to earn money.]

“I want to use mana quickly.”

[You need to level up.]

“I also want to make a good defensive equipment.”

[You need to kill strong monsters.]

That’s right. All conclusions required for him to hunt monsters!

Therefore Yu IlHan wore a big bag over his shoulders, and was walking with the cloth-wrapped steel spear in his hands. He was looking for monsters himself.

Of course, although the current Republic of Korea was in the middle of being on guard as if it were a war due to the simultaneous monster incidents, such as the campus monster invasion incident, for Yu IlHan, who even evaded God’s eye before, evading the eyes of the military humans who were unknown whether they were from the Korean military or were idiots, was easy.

No, even so, it would be alright for one of them to find him, but nobody saw him as if they purposely looked away. It was a sad thing.

“Can we really find monsters this way?”

[Are you looking down on me, a higher existence? I will find it even if a slime comes out through a gap on the ceiling air conditioner so believe me.]

Even with the big talk from the self-claimed monster radar, Erta, he only snorted. At that moment, inside a store he was passing by, he saw a somewhat familiar scene inside the big TV. He automatically stopped his steps and looked at the screen. And when he did, he knew instantly.

It was the campus of the college he went to. Not only that, the ones rampaging there was the Ir*nm*n mask and the H*lk mask!

[The government is tracking these people who rescued the people by appearing suddenly on the disaster scene and defeating the monster horde.]

[The two ability users, who are thought to be related to Sung****kwan university, immediately appeared after the monster horde appeared inside the campus and defeated all the monsters before a casualty occurred and suddenly disappeared. The researchers named these people ‘overbalanced’ ability users, and they are estimating that their mana adaptability was way too high and that they had recovered and raised several skills immediately after the return.]