Ch.17

I Make Them (4)

Engraving on the artifact, which had its form created with harkanium, and filling it with the liquid metal El Hazra, during the inlaying process it was a more difficult and tiring process than he had thought. It was because one mistake would lead to an overall failure.

However, Yu IlHan perfectly tuned the strength of his arms, which were trained from his many years of practice, and proceeded with the work. As is, he didn’t even consider failure and was giving life to the artifact without a moment of rest.

Yu IlHan’s figure as he worked with intricate hand movements that were neither overflowing nor insufficient, was truly reverable – purer than anything and beautiful.

Rita probably had monopolized this side of Yu IlHan for 1000 years. She alone must have kept watching the figure of this lower existence concentrating in one type of work and in the end, surpass his limits.

[Aah. I think I can understand it a little bit.]

Erta understood just a tiny bit, about why Rita, who was treated nobly even amongst higher existences, fell for a lower existence, who had nothing special about him. Just a tiny bit!

At that moment Yu IlHan put down his tools. The tiny metallic sound returned Erta back to reality as two sentences came up on Yu IlHan’s retina

[You have awakened Blacksmithing Lv Max.]

[You have earned the title – ‘Creator of Myths’. All effectiveness of productive activities increase by 20%.]

The sentence, which appeared like a declaration that there was no further realm to pursue, like dismantling, and the title which would be a huge help to Yu IlHan in the future.

Just with these, Yu IlHan thought that picking up the hammer was worthwhile. He had succeeded.

While carefully placing the Trap of Destruction, he spoke to Erta.

“I’m done.”

[……What!? You mean already?]

“What do you mean already?……Let’s see, five hours have passed though?”

Yu IlHan would also lose the flow of time while working, so he could only tell her after looking at the clock.

After she realized that he wasn’t wrong, Erta reddened her face. This was because that meant that she had watched him working while forgetting the flow of time for 5 hours.

[Even if it’s 5 hours, it’s way too fast. Did you really complete it according to the blueprint?]

“Don’t be like a mother-in-law and check it yourself.”

She confirmed. It was perfect. It was to the point that she was dumbfounded.

Just who would believe that this was made by a human? She could only be dumbfounded.

However, like Rita, Erta also couldn’t praise other people obediently. (A/N: Tsundere alert.)

[Khm, I guess this counts as a pass. However, there’s still the mana crafting process with the fecinom and the magic stone.]

“I was waiting for that.”

[Th, that’s true. The angels were going to help with that, weren’t they.]

Yu IlHan also looked forward to how the artifact, which possessed a high level of magic that he couldn’t understand despite having made it himself, would be completed.

When he looked at Erta with shiny eyes, she kept coughing awkwardly in order to forget the figure of Yu IlHan working, and continued speaking.

[Please wait for a moment. I will call my colleagues right away.]