Ch.10

Hunt Alone (2)

His thoughts became complicated. The time he randomly thought ‘it shouldn’t be over 200, right?’ was actually 1000 years, and the animals who had matured well like him evolved into monsters to take revenge for the 1000 years of solitude……

[Kuhaaaan!]

But so what.

After finding the horde of monsters that showed themselves on the streets, and the leader-class huge Direwolf which led them, Yu IlHan thought while moving faster.

No matter how long the time that had passed was, it couldn’t change his current situation.

Even if the monsters on Earth were stronger than those in other worlds, I don’t even know how strong they are since I neve went there! Fuck, so it’s none of my business! – he thought.

There was one thing that was sure.

That I’m stronger than that thing!

[Kuhoaaaang!]

His steel spear stabbed head on in the giant Direwolf’s face, which didn’t know that Yu IlHan was approaching thanks to his passive concealment.

The spear which was accurately stabbed between its eyes, pierced everything from its spike-like fur, hard skin, the complexly formed muscle, its flesh which strangely tightened to block foreign substances, and the bone which developed to be stronger than steel, to smash its brains.

[You have earned 12,904 experience.]

[You have earned the record of Lv35 Brown Direwolf.]

[You have become level 9. 4 Strength, 2 Agility, 2 Health, 2 Magic increases.]

[You cannot become Level 10 without obtaining a class. All records acquired before obtaining a class will be calculated after generating a class.]

[All of your records will be materialized into possibilities. From the following jobs, you can select……]

At the same time the enormous experience and record that the Direwolf had was all absorbed by Yu IlHan, countless texts appeared on his retina.

However, Yu IlHan had to move his body quickly without even the opportunity to recognize that. It was because the monsters on the streets attacked him fiercely, much less being frightened after their leader died.

“Fuck, monsters!”

“So many……One man is fighting them!”

“Wait, I will emit fire from my hands!”

“Soldiers! Really, these guys are never here when we need them!”

At almost the same time as Yu IlHan’s preemtive strike, the people moved around chaotically after they recognized that monsters were attacking. Whether it was running away quietly, calmly reporting, looking for the military, or looking for signs to shield themselves in.

They didn’t seem to have gone to other worlds for 10 year for nothing as they reacted calmly to the monsters, but amidst of them, a few clumsy people were trying to show off their non-existent fireballs with their non-existent mana.

[Kuhwaaaa!]

And a wild dog which disdained that man barked lowly and attacked him. Yu IlHan, who half-expected that situation, swung his spear once to throw them all apart and kicked off the ground.

The moment the strength stored in his body kicked the ground, it was purely turned into thrusting force and his body shot out like a cannon ball.

After focusing his strength by leaning forward in that state, Yu IlHan pointed the spear towards the front with both of his hands. At the end of the trajectory that the spearhead drew was the wild dog’s head which was about to assault the man.