Ch. 8

You Can’t See Me (5)

“30%……No, I willl give you 40%”

At the H*lk mask’s generous declaration, he unhesitatingly disassembled her worth. H*lk mask watched him while exclaiming at his high level disassembly technique that moved as if he became one with the mantis’ scythe. Of course, the others weren’t like that.

“That woman! She’s definitely Empress. She became a lot weaker but its 100% her with that lightning bolt!”

“She came to school today. She’s a student, right? Look at that body figure.”

“Quiet. If you get close, then you’ll get struck by lightning.”

“That’s what I want!”

“……But who in the end is that Ir*nm*n?”

As the citizens that they should protect had killed the monsters, the soldiers also stood there dumbfoundedly watching them. The second lieutenant-looking leader was also giving a report while deeply sighing, and the soldiers were all busy sneaking at the H*lk mask’s body figure, while calling her Empress and worshiping her.

He pitied the soldiers, who became soldiers in less than 1 day after 10 years of being in other worlds, but honestly, it wasn’t something that Yu IlHan could care about.

“And so, who’s that Ir*nm*n?”

“Oh yeah, now that I think about it, what was that attack technique? Did he shoot a beam from his palm?”

“Wasn’t it an axe?”

“He just swung the monsters around, though?”

Yu IlHan’s concealment skill was at a point where it half-distorted reality. He became very willing to tackle every one of those humans speaking nonsense, but he suppressed it and swung the scythe. From the fly’s ass, a magic stone emitting faint light flew into the air.

“Finished.”

Yu IlHan, who splendidly caught that in mid air clicked it towards the Empress and passed it. She received it before politely nodding her head.

“Thank you.”

The 40% worth was already taken by him under the negotiation with the Empress. Their greetings ended and transaction had ended so what was left was just the parting. The Empress put her spoils of were inside a bag she prepared beforehand and started walking after turning back.

“W, wai……Kek!”

Perhaps having received an order from the higher-ups, the second lieutenant approached her, but he solidified after getting struck by a weak lightning before he even approached 3 metres close to her.

He lightning, which could delicately stop movement to make someone stay away without injury, was running at the peak in regards to not only power, but control. If God looked at this scene now, then he would probably shout ‘Yes, I sent humans other worlds to see this!’

The gallery, who saw this, whispered to each other.

“Amazing.”

“Looks painful.”

“He must feel good.”

“He got a struck by lightning from the Empress, he must feel good……”

“I want to try getting struck too……”

“Are there only perverts here!?”

Immediately after the Empress left while attracting the gazes of the people, Yu IlHan, who organized his spoils of war, also stood up. He peeled the pillbug’s carapace to use it as a make-shift tray and piled the carapaces on top of it. The 4 desk legs were disposed of a long time ago.