Ch. 20

You Want to Hunt With Me!? (2)

The leopard, which was put in a situation where it was no different from having washed its face with a large-scale hedgehog, ran around wildly while howling in pain.

The effects of the bladed armor was better than Yu IlHan had imagined. He had inflicted more pain and damage than when he had blast open its eyes, so that was all that needed to be said.

“Aoo……! It’s so, fucking, swaying, so much……!”

[Yu IlHan, I’m getting sick……!]

“Don’t puke on top of my head!”

This time, Yu IlHan pulled out the blades from his gloves and boots and fixed himself on its face as if striking a nail into a cliff in order to not fall off from its body, when it was swaying its head so much.

Then, he nimbly avoided its front paw which was flung at him, and moved around. In that process, it was continuously damaged by the blades.

[But that armor, seems quite……! Useful!]

“Fuu……Kuk!”

[KrrrrraaaAAAAaaa!]

The leopard seemed to have realized that it wouldn’t be able to shake Yu IlHan off as it crashed towards another building. It tried to shake him off by smashing into the building! It may be a foolish action, but for an animal, which its front paws were not so free as a human, it was the best method.

Yu IlHan crawled up its face while kicking its face while he was at it(A small amount of damage was inflicted everytime he did that).

“I… should have… learnt… some… mountain climbing……!”

[You’re doing pretty well, now too.]

Was it because he had learnt the trick to everything due to the infinite labor? Even while making a big fuss, Yu IlHan could arrive on top of its head by moving his body just before he crashed with the building at a climbing speed that even Kn*ckl*s would cry after seeing him.

However, the moment after he fixed himself on top of its head by stabbing the boot-blades, he could feel an overwhelming physical shock. He subconcsiously moaned and his body leaned forward, so he desperately put strength into his legs and grounded himself on top of its head.

“Kuhuk!”

[KkkkKhkRRRrrr!]

The leopard growled even more violently. It had realized that it couldn’t shake off Yu IlHan. It tried to shake him off somehow by continuously smashing its head against the building, but Yu IlHan, who had firmly nailed his boots in its body, comfortably positioned himself and held on while striking its head.

“uu……Huaaap!’

[Everything’s good but do something about that weird shouting!]

[Critical Hit!]

[Critical Hit!]

[Critical Hit has become Lv2!]

The spear did its worth of having been reborn by the hammer and the anvil while bullying the leopard. Although the level of the leopard was unknown, Yu IlHan’s spearmanship, which was honed to a superhuman level, kept inflicting valid hits, and if a critical burst out then the effect multiplied and gave a horrifying pain to the leopard.

Whether it was the skull mask or the armor or the leather inner wear, it was soaked in leopard blood, but Yu IlHan didn’t stop. No matter how the leopard smashed into a building, collapsing it, or going crazy, he didn’t sway and he struck the same place with an accuracy greater than that of a machine’s, frignteningly reptitively.