Ch. 7

You Can’t See Me? (4)

While looking at that scene, Yu IlHan was unexpectedly calm. It was because he always thought that a day where this could happen would come.

Perhaps other people may also have some worry about this in some corner of their hearts. In fact, they may have more resolve than Yu IlHan. They experienced other worlds for the last 10 years. Wouldn’t everyone know well that the Earth is different from before the Great Cataclysm?

However, they had insufficient preparation. The fighting power to go against the monsters weren’t there no matter how they looked at it, and the levels of the monsters seemed quite high.

They either judged the situation wrong, or they don’t have the leisure to.

[Tutorials have already ended. Lord God has already given everything that he can to humanity. Humanity has to survive by itself from now on.]

Erta’s voice sounded quite distant. From that, Yu IlHan felt that she looked at the scene with different eyes. He was convinced that she wouldn’t help in anyway no matter how much energy she had.

Unless an unexpected element comes up.

It seemed like there were no casualties yet. However, lest their eyes fall on the buildings, it was a matter of time before a casualty occurs. Actually, they were slowly coming towards the building, that is, the Business Hall that the students along with Yu IlHan was in.

“Kyaaaaak!”

“What should we do? We gotta run!”

“Everybody calm down. The school has already contacted the……”

“Who wants to party with me and hunt that!”

“Here! One more casualty please!” (T/N: Said as if someone’s ordering at a restaurant)

“Run, f*ck!”

“F, Finance Hall! Let’s run to the Finance Hall!”

“Isn’t the roof better!?”

The students who realized that danger was approaching, ran out the lecture room while screaming. The professor also sighed and followed them.

As a result, in an instant, Yu IlHan was left alone in the lecture room. If it came to this, it was suspicious whether he had a special skill to become a loner.

However, he also had no thoughts of sitting there quietly alone in the lecture room.

Yu IlHan looked over the window again, and sighed shortly.

And started moving.

[You’re planning to go, aren’t you?]

“They look much worse than a sperm whale. Isn’t this a good opportunity?”

[Monsters are different to animals. Skin…… Well, in their case, carapaces, become abnormally hard, and their motion capacity changes too. However, yes…… There doesn’t seem to be any that goes over 20 so it’s a good opportunity for levelling up.]

“Yeah. I don’t move it’s dangerous.”

While muttering in self-mockery, Yu IlHan looked around before approaching a desk and taking out its legs.

It was insufficient with just one so he pulled out all 4 of them and grabbed one in his hand while tying up the rest after ripping a part of his shirt and tied it around his waist and tightened it. That happened in 10 seconds after he was left alone.

[……Your handicrafts are neat.]

“Yeah. I was bored so I played around with some things and I got better at it.”