Ch.12

I Hunt Alone (4)

Yu IlHan liked espionage movies a lot. That was a romance that provoked a man’s heart. A cool suit, cool moves, and the agents that don’t forget to have leisure. Villians that act cool but get beaten up by the protagonist, and a cool sexy heroine for a finish!

However, he didn’t know that there would be a day where he himself would shoot an espionage film. And with a midget angel on his head instead of a heroine.

[If I use magic, then you will not be found out. Don’t worry.]

“Tsuup, I believe you.”

He was about to have a nervous breakdown due to carrying a bag with an enormous sum of 370 million won. (≈320,000 USD).

If I knew that I would be so weak to cash, then I would’ve robbed some banks rather than training in martial arts when the time on Earth had stopped- he thought.

[You will get used to it soon. If it’s you, then there will come a day where you roll around in 1,000, or even 10,000 times the money that you’re carrying now.]

“Even if you praise me like that, I won’t give you any.”

[I don’t need it!]

Erta spoke seriously, but Yu IlHan lightly ignored her. He was still underevaluating himself even after he now knew that his strength worked on the monsters. He always did his best, and he even got good rewards, but his general evaluation of himself was still so low?

That was a truly strange personality he had there, but as a result, Yu IlHan would move without resting to improve himself. Whether it was because he would feel lonely if he didn’t do something in those 1,000 years, or whether it was because of Rita’s strict education, it was not known.

He secretly entered a secluded alley and left all his spoils of war there before looking at the scene where Erta cast magic. He somehow felt lighthearted.

[Then let’s depart.]

“No, the class is left.”

[……Don’t tell me you haven’t even acquired 1st class!? And you swung your weapon with that amount of strength and training!?]

It was the first ripple on Erta. While feeling that the distance has closed somewhat, Yu IlHan smiled.

“I scrolled up because there were too many words on my retina last time, can’t I scroll down?”

[Reading the record – I should have told you that this is the change that Earth has met. If you will that you want to read the records related to class, then that will suffice.]

Erta’s words were vague, but they were somewhat directly felt on the skin. It was also like this during his first mana crafting. Yu IlHan closed his eyes and remembered the record he saw last time.

[All of your records will be materialized into possibilities. You can acquire one of the classes below.]

[1. Lancer]

[2. Grappler]

[3. Swordsman]

[4. Blacksmith]

[5. Shielder]

[6. Hunter]

[……]

[……]

[23. Assassin]

Somehow, they were all names of classes that may appear in RPGs, but there was no time to ponder over that matter. Yu IlHan slowly read over all the 23 classes and fell in to thought.