Chapter 15: The Feeling of a Life Time

Something's Up With the Grey Twins [Boy/Boy]: Chapter 15: The Feeling of a Life Time

Shay's POV

               I winced away from the bright morning sun, my ears searching for the reason of my early rising. "Get the fuck away from me!" Alexxis screamed pathetically. I could hear the whimpers and fear that had replaced his over-baring anger. "Alex!" I jumped out of my bed and stumbled for the door, my fingers slipping over the knob in my rush. 

"Alexxis!" I slammed my open hand against his door before I tried it, only to discover the idiot had locked it. "Alexxis?!" 

"Shay, what's wrong?" My mom emerged from her own room, Jason appearing right behind her. 

"I don't know - Alexxis, open the door!" I cried desperately. Jason gently pushed me aside as he unlocked the door, his eyes flickering back and forth the way they normally did when he was worried. "What was he screaming about Shay?" 

I pushed past him the moment the lock clicked. Alexxis' bed sheets were tossed around half-heartedly, Alexxis himself was backed up into a corner, his legs pulled so tightly to his chest that a crowbar would be needed. I ran over and threw my arms around the seeming broken boy. "It's okay Alexxis." I whispered. His hands clutched at my upper arms as he continued to cry into me and I couldn't help but wonder what had gotten him so worked up. This was Alexxis Grey - the boy who dated his twin brother, scratched up Caitlyn's car, and had most likely been bounced from foster home to foster home his whole life - the guy that depended on no one but himself simply because he was never given the chance to trust...and he was actually crying. "What happened Alexxis?" 

"Don't - don't let him touch Alex!" He cried, his eyes going wide the moment he saw Jason. "I swear, I'll be a good boy!" He wrestled free of my embrace and threw himself at my step-father's feet. "I'll be a good boy." He whimpered. 

My heart broke seeing him in such pain. "Alexxis, son, what are you talking about?" Jason was bewildered as to why Alexxis was groveling, but at the same time he was just as curious as I was. 

Alexxis pulled at Jason's pant leg, "I'll let you fuck me, but please don't hurt Alex...I'll do anything you want and I won't scream again - I promise!" Tears continued to slip down his cheeks. 

My mother, having heard enough, knelt in front of him and held him at mid-arm's length by the shoulders. "Alexxis, honey, it's Holly." She tried to wake him from his reverie like she used to do to me when I was younger. "Alexxis?" 

"H-Holly?" He looked at her for a moment before he embraced her. "I'm so sorry - I promise it won't happen again, please don't call Jessica." He begged. 

"I'm not gonna call Jessica Honey. I'm not gonna have you moved because you had a nightmare..." She rubbed a soothing hand down his back as he continued to cry uncontrollably. "It's okay Alexxis, it was only a nightmare." I simply watched them, wishing I knew exactly what was going through his head. He had admitted that he had been raped when he was younger but I had no details of his attack. I knew he would share it with me when he was ready but I had an underlying conviction that his mind wouldn't stay sane till then. 

               Alexxis stared straight ahead at the television screen, his hand still clutching mine. He hadn't said a word since this morning and my mom wouldn't feel right sending him to school in this state so she called both of us out. 

"You ready to talk about it?" I asked, not expecting an answer. 

"What did I say Shay? Your dad keeps looking at me with pity..." Did he really want to know he told Jason he can fuck him if he didn't touch Alex?