Chapter 14: A Little too Deep

Something's Up With the Grey Twins [Boy/Boy]: Chapter 14: A Little too Deep

Alexxis' POV

               Shay pulled me behind her, leading the way into a larger building. "Maybe this is a mistake." 

I reluctantly agreed to go to one of the meets after I had admitted that I knew how she felt. I was so close to fully letting her in but I couldn't bring myself to tell the story. Although it had replayed in my mind every night for years - it wasn't until recently that it was coming back to haunt me. In truth, the moment I tell her my experience will be my first...I hadn't even shared it with Alex yet, and quite frankly, I don't think he'd be able to handle it. 

"No it isn't - you don't even have to talk if you don't want to." She smiled before opening a door on her right. 

               The room was filled with dozens of people, all ranging in age and sex. The majority were girls but there were also a handful of guys. 

"Hey Nate." Shay greeted as she hugged one of the guys. They were about the same height and if it weren't for the Chelsea Smile scarring up the left side of his face, I would've thought he was cute. The guy standing next to him on the other hand was a different story: he had raven black hair and crystal eyes with a swimmer's build. He was hot but the glint in his eyes that he got whenever he looked at Nate mirrored mine when I looked at Alex. It over flowed with love and understanding - that's when I knew Nate must've been through more than just rape to be looked at and thought of as broken... 

"Nate and AJ - this is Alexxis. Alexxis, this is Nate and AJ." She hugged the shorter boy closer to her lovingly. "Alexxis, you can hang out with AJ while Nate and I talk." I followed the older boy to the back of the room and eventually, out of the building all together. 

"Look, I really don't mind if you hang with me but Nate is not to know." He gestured at the cigarette in his hand and I nodded in understanding. He happily lit it and took in a lungful of the cancerous smoke. I really didn't mind that he was smoking around me but one thing was eating at me and I was edging to ask.  

So, are you and Nate a thing?" I decided my asshole fa\u00e7ade would be easier to talk behind over the attitude I was now using with Shay. 

The older boy exhaled with a smirk. "Yeah we are and if you don't like it then you can fuck off." 

I shrugged. "Fair enough but I've nothing against it." I collapsed on a stack of boxes while he remained standing. 

"What about you? You like four lips or two heads?" He lightly tapped the edge of the cig against the dumpster to rid the ash. 

I contemplated his question for a moment, "My twin brother's two heads and if you don't like it then you can fuck off." I mimicked him, earning a half-smile. 

"Love is love right - what do your parents have to say about that?" 

"I don't know, they've been dead for eleven years." I honestly didn't care what people thought of my twin and I being together, but I've also never met someone that accepted it so quickly before...I'm not even sure if Shay knew. "What do your parents think of their son being gay?" 

He sat down next to me, apparently tired of standing. "My dads have no problem. Never have and never will." So the gay boy was raised by gay parents..."How old are you Alexxis?" 

"Sixteen." 

"Do you partake in the partying scene?" 

I shook my head. "No. I got drunk a few weeks ago but I normally stay away from that stuff."