Chapter 25: There's No Other Way

Something's Up With the Grey Twins [Boy/Boy]: Chapter 25: There's No Other Way

Alexxis' POV

                Pain flashed behind my eyes, my sight still hazy and unfocused. He was still on top of me, pinning my hands above my head and pumping himself with the other. My body was still rhythmically pulsating, his member having only been pulled out of me a minute before. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, but I was silent because the last thing I wanted was for Alex to go through the same thing. He let himself go and grabbed my chin, "Tell daddy you love him." 

My throat was thick with fear and my mouth as dry as cotton. "I love you daddy." I whimpered. He released me but I didn't dare move my hands from their current position. He wiped the shamed tears from my eyes and kissed my cheek. 

"This will be our little secret, okay Alexxis? If you tell Alex he'll hate you and no one else will believe you." I knew he was right: no one would believe me - I was just the little foster kid that wanted attention. I slowly shook my head in acknowledgement. "Good boy." He laid a blanket over me before pushing off the bed and grabbing his boxers off the ground. 

                For a while I just felt completely numb. I didn't understand why he did it or why he chose me. I laid there until our new mother found me. She asked me what had happened and when I didn't respond she called the authorities. He was arrested while Alex and I were once again transferred to a new family. The haunting images were still all too vivid. His breath...his voice...his touch... 

"Alexxis wake up!" My eyes shot open, my heart racing, my breathing quick, and my whole body seemed to ache. "Alexxis!" 

I looked up at the man that now stood in front of me and quickly glanced over at my brother who was still in bed next to me. "You said you'd leave him alone!" I yelled as I pushed Alex back and ascended on my tormentor. "I told you I's be a good boy." I cried desperately. I felt a sharp pain across my face, his grip on my wrist tightening as I crumbled to my knees. 

Slowly, his facial features conformed until I was staring at my Onkel. He was glaring mercilessly. "You're seventeen fucken years old Steffen. Now shut-up and handle a shitty nightmare like an adult." With that he released my hand and it fell into my lap. Alex scrambled off the bed, collapsing next to me. 

He pulled me into his chest, "It's okay Alexxis. I'm right here - he can't hurt you anymore." 

He cooed, already having realized the source of my fright. Garrick stormed out, his heavy footsteps being heard down the hall a minute later. 

"He called me a 'good boy' the second time because I didn't scream..." I choked through my sobs. I relaxed in his arms, a sense of comfort coming over me. If this was the way I made Alex feel, no wonder he liked it... 

"He's in prison now Alexxis - he can't get you." 

I suddenly sat up, "He was already released Alex. He's married to Holly's sister now." Understanding crosses his face but I could still tell he was struggling for words. I smiled because the fact was that he was trying. 

                Alex and I sat at the table with our Onkel, Leoni and the kids having already left. Now was the perfect time for our proposal and Alex wasn't about to waste it. "Onkel, we want to go back to the states and we want you to sign our custody back over to Holly and Sarah." He spoke squarely. 

Garrick simply chuckled, "That's not going to happen." He flipped a page of his newspaper. 

"We knew you would say that." I began as I looked at Alex. "You took our way of life by making us come here, and if you keep us here then we'll take away yours as well." 

He closed the paper and laid it down next to him. "...and how are you going to do that exactly?" 

I nodded at Alex, letting him know he was more than welcome to continue ahead of me. "We'll be turning eighteen in less than a year and upon that time, our father's company and everything else he owned will belong to us - including this house." Garrick was like stone. "We plan to sell everything and take the money back to the states with us - you'll be on the streets without even a single cent to your name." 

"Alright boys - what's your proposal?" 

Alex cleared his throat nervously, "We'll forfeit our rights to the company and all of our father's assets if you tane us back to the states and sign over our custody to Holly and Sarah." The room fell silent and the tension was widely felt. 

"Fine. We leave in an hour." He stood and made his way into the library, leaving us alone. Alex and I finally relaxed, "We're going home." 

                We left without saying good bye to anyone, but we honestly didn't care. As soon as Garrick's lawyer arrived with the necessary paper work, we headed off to the airport. Holly and Sarah promised to meet us upon landing; they too, would be holding a life changing document. While we once called this place home, it no longer had the same meaning - not without our parents. All our family here was complete strangers that marveled at us like you would a puppy in the window of a pet shop...just superficial interest.

                Garrick never bothered to attempt conversation and neither did we. Not that we would have anything to talk about anyway. "You think they'll be happy to see us again?" Alex was literally jumping in his seat. 

I took his hand and pulled him closer, "Of course they will." 

                It was close to five when we landed and almost six by time we exited the terminal. As promised, Holly was there waiting with a huge smile on her face, along with Shay, Jason, Jordan, Sarah, Christina, and two other boys I've only seen in pictures. The whole family was here to welcome us home. 

The second Holly saw us she bolted, along with Sarah and Shay. They wrapped us in their arms and drowned us in kisses. "Oh my baby boy." Holly pushed the little hair I had away from my face. "I've missed you so much." It had only taken us two days to get back but it felt like a lifetime. I looked over at Alex who was also being welcomed home warmly. 

"Took you long enough." Shay joked. 

I broke away from Holly long enough to embrace my little sister. 

"Sorry to interrupt but I do have some business to attend to today." Garrick stepped forward. "I still require your signatures..." 

"As do we -" Holly and Sarah pulled out the custody papers. As agreed, Alex and I forfeited our rights and he relinquished custody. The lawyers signed the pages as well. Without so much as a glance, our Onkel walked back to the terminal. 

Holly wrapped an arm around my shoulder protectively, "Let's go home." 

Home sounded like a wonderful place.

______________________________________

A/N

This is officially the end... D': I can't believe it's over! Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone that has stuck through this with me: thank you for fanning, commenting and voting. It has all meant a lot to me and I hope I can continue to write stories catering to your liking. Until next time... <3