Chapter 23: Part 1: Reunited

Something's Up With the Grey Twins [Boy/Boy]: Chapter 23: Part 1: Reunited

Alexxis' POV

               I leaned against the plane seats, Alex right next to me. His eyes were red from crying and even now, I could still see tears on the rims. 

"Cheer up you two; you should be happy to go home." Garrick tapped the excess ash off his cigar, the foul smoke filling the small jet. Apparently, he was too good to fly in a plane with civilians. I turned my body toward my brother, who was absent mindedly looking out the window. All my Onkel Garrick deserved right now was my back. "How much German do you guys remember?" 

"A fair amount but not enough." I answered after a minute. I felt Alex take my hand and that small gesture seemed to give me all the power I needed. 

He accepted a paper and a glass of blood red wine from an attendant, "You guys want anything?" 

"No." I spoke curtly. The attendant slightly bowed her respects and returned to her place behind the curtain. 

Onkel Garrick cleared his throat and opened the paper to the first page. "Well you're in luck - all the younger kids are learning English so all the aunts and uncles insist English only. You guys will be fine." He smiled but i didn't return it. I simply snubbed him and continued to do so for the rest of the flight. 

               I pushed Alex behind me protectively, "No way. If Alex and I want to cut our hair then it's our choice - not yours." We were currently standing outside a hair salon, our uncle prompting us forward. 

"Do you honestly think that hair cut you two have is respectable?" I could hear the despiration in his voice and a part of me thrived on that. 

I shrugged and smirked, "Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck if its respectable or not." 

He smiled as a few business men walked by, politely tipping his hat in the process. "Alright fine, I'll let you call those twats if you cooperate." 

I looked to Alex, his eyes begging me to agree. I knew how much he missed Sarah because I missed Holly just as much. "Fine." I sighed in acquiescence. 

"Good boys." He opened the door and led us over to two open chairs. He instructed two women of what he wanted and they instantly got to work. I bit my lip as my hair was cut, shaved, and dyed, Holly's words still playing through my mind. 

               By time we were able to leave, Alex's and my hair was shaved at the sides with barely enough hair to run our fingers through at the top. It was completely black - no trace of the blonde that once ran through it. Onkel Garrick stopped at the car and held out an open palm. "I want your piercings and plugs too." 

"My hands instinctly flew to my half inch stretched ears. "No. I cut my hair but that's it. I'll give you my lip rings and eye brow bar but I'm keeping my plugs." It took me too long to get to this size and I was less than ecstatic at the thought of it being for nothing. 

"Deal." I took out my snake bites and the metal bar I had shoved through my eyebrow a couple of months ago - right before Alex and I were separated. I placed the jewelry in his palm and Alex followed suit before we were ushered back into the car.  

               The rest of the way was silent, the only sounds were Garrick giving the driver directions every once in a while. The car eventually pulled into a closed off lot, heavy iron gates slamming behind us. The wrap around drive led to the double doors of the three story estate. Undoubtedly the business was blooming and I was certain Garrick was too in love with the profit coming in. "Everyone is excited to see you two again so you better be on your best behavior." Garrick admonished. "I've gotten a new belt since you two were little." The infamous belt. Garrick only had to discipline me once as a child, but even once was too much. I pushed the thought away and settled deeper into the seat just as the car came to a stop. I hurriedly got out, pulling Alex behind me. 

"Sven-Steffen!" A woman walked out of the wide doors, three younger children behind her. I shrugged as Alex looked at me. She approached us, her eyes the same shade as Shay's. She hugged us and placed a kiss on each of our cheeks. 

"Boys, you remember your Aunt Leoni." Garrick smiled at his wife before entering the house, the children following close behind. Leoni welcomed us into the house, every room alive with music, chatter, and the joyful giggles of young children. Alex and I were continuously being introduced to someone new, their names all becoming a giant blur. 

"Alexxis, there's so many people here!" Alex whined, his hand clutching tightly to mine. 

"I know, it'll be over soon." I could hear the music pounding in my ears and while it was symphony music, it still caused a killer head ache. I pulled him through the crowd, random people stopping us to welcome us home or comment about our likeness to our parents. We more or less just basically stared at them; we had no idea how to communicate with these people. 

"Stop crying. I told you to leave your cousin alone." Garrick barked at his oldest son, who was only four years younger than us. The boy's face was red and wet with tears. 

"I'm sorry Papi!" He screamed as my uncle dragged him up the stairs, unbuckling his belt. 

I grabbed Alex's shoulders and forced him outside. I felt bad for my cousin, yes, but I couldn't control it and I couldn't let Alex hear it. It was bad enough that he saw and heard me being beaten while growing up. 

               The patio was warm despite the chill that was settling in. The warmth most likely radiating from the heat lamps that kept the small area lit up. "It's better out here, don't you think?" I gently pushed my twin against the wall and lightly pecked his lips, leaving a pout where it was touched. "What, you missed me that much already?" I smirked, my hand running down his. 

He returned a half smile and jerked me forward, our lips smashing together again. "What do you think?" My hands slid up his back, my legs moving so that they were grinding against each other. He let out a soft moan and melted into my touch. 

"I love you Alex." I breathed against his neck, his skin erupting with goose bumps. 

Someone behind us cleared their throat, Alex and I looking up instantly. A girl stood in front of us, her hand over her mouth in embarrassment. 

"I never thought you guys would be so close." She stepped further into the light. Her hair was the color of melted chocolate and her skin was as smooth as fresh ivory. 

"Tanja?" I smiled as I ran to her, throwing my arms around her and swinging her a few feet off the ground. 

My childhood friend had changed so much but I still recognized her. Alex hugged her as well. "I've missed you guys so much!" She kissed us both on the cheek and trapped us in another hug. "You guys have been in America this whole time?" 

"Yeah." Alex sighed, undoubtedly thinking of Sarah and Christina again. 

"How have you been Tanja? Your family?" I asked as I pulled Alex against me. 

She sat on the edge of the patio, her legs dangling off the edge. "So much has happened in the past eleven years - I don't even know where to start." She said it cheerily but the slump in her shoulders told me differently.

____________________________________________________________________

A/N

There's only two more chappies guys.....what do you think will happen?!