Hi mommy...Hi daddy

Grace POV

I needed to pack for the tour, but I knew that would mean going back to my old house that I would be selling soon.

"Hey babe?" I yelled down the hall to Vic

"Yeah?" He yelled back from one of the other rooms.

"I'm going to go back to my house and grab some stuff I need from the tour." I said leaning against the wall.

I really didn't want to go back where everything happened I wanted to stay here with Vic which I would be...erm have been.

Just then Vic came running into the room, "Not without me." he said as he grabbed his car keys off the dresser.

"Vic you don't need to..." I began, but I was cut off.

"I'm not taking any chances of losing you again." was all he said before he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the house.

I jumped in the car along with Vic as he turned the car on. His hand intertwined with mine.as we talked. I turned on the radio to Octane. Soon we pulled up tk my house I think Vic could tell I was a bit nervous as he squeezed my hand. We stepped out of the car and walked into the house letting me view what was left over from the fight.

There was blood on the carpet in two spots, one in the corner and the other under the broken mirror that had been hung up in my living room. There were two holes in the wall and the couch and a few chairs had been flipped. I sighed deeply when I saw all the damage, Vic pulled me closer and held me calming me down.

I began to walk fixing things and turning the funiture upright. I went towards the stairs and began to walk up them Vic following closely behind. I wondered what had hapoend to Cole... Where he was and what he did after that day. I opened the door to my room to find everything the way it was the day I left.

My bed was unmade and messy, the curtains were closed, and the lights were off. I walked towards my closet grabbing my suit case and began packing, wanting nothing more but to leave. I threw everything into my bag and went into the bathroom to grab a few more things.

I walked into the bathroom to find what I had forgotten, a bloody razor and sink. I covered my hands with my face and tried to hold back the tears. The thought of doing that again made me shutter. Vic walked in after me and saw the sight. I turned around tonlook at him feeling ashamed and discusting, how could he ever want me?

I backed away as a frown appeared on his face, bur then he directed his attention back to me and my shaking body while I backed away. I felt like I didn't deserve him, I wanted to breakdown, but I made myself stop just letting the salt water sit against my dull eyes.

"I'm so sorry...you deserve so much more than me." I whispered as I ran past Vic not letting his eyes catch mine or his hands pull me back. I ran down the stairs with Vic after me yellingnmy name as I exited the house and began running. I didn't know where I was going, but I.knew I.had out run Vic. Soon enough I was at the gave yard.

I went inside and ran past the tombstones until I found two of my own.

"Hi mommy...hi daddy..." I whispered as I fell to my knees letting all my emotions porring out of me crying before my parents.

I had never actually spoke to them like this...

"I'm sorry it has been so long... I wish you guys were here. I love and miss you so much... Marias sick the doctors say she'll be joining you soon. I'm so sorry I'm such a screw up you deserve better. I feel terible about myself and I'm ashamed and discusted with what I've done to myself...I wish you were here I want you back. I love you...come back...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry." I whispered to my mom and dad hoping somehow they'd hear me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey giys today we lost an amazing man, Mitch Lucker. He left behind his wife and his daughter and my prays go.out to them. God must be making a pretty amazing band up there. RIP Mitch Lucker you will be missed. <3