Rain Drops at 4am

~Mike~

Grace is finally back.

I've missed her so much, it's hard not to miss someone you

I don't love her that way... More like my sister, I would never do the to Vic.

I couldn't help but noyice something was wrong with Grace... she seemed different. I noticed scars on her wrists, but that doesn't mean I don't love her any less. I also noticed she was skinnier than before... whats been going on? One way or another when she's ready she'll tell me.

I knew what she had tried to do before...

~Vic~

I needed to talk to her. I needed to make sure she was okay, like really okay. I'll have the guys go out tonight so we'll have the house to ourselves after band practice.

We where still in bed. She was snuggled up against my chest, she looked so cute. I could feel her warm breath on my skin, breathing at a perfect pace. It was 4 am and sleep wasn't going to happen.

It began to storm outside. I loved storm, but I knew Grace didn't. A loud crack of thunder came with a flash of lightning. Grace stirred a bit. Another loud boom came, but this time Grace shot up looking scared.

I sat up with her and rubbed her back, she was smiled a nervous smile at me. I knew she was scared, Grace had never liked storms. I pulled her close and began singing, rocking her back and forth.

Do you know I count your heartbeats before you sleep

I bite my fingernails to bone

And then I crawl back under the stairwell To a place I call my home

I really hope you enjoy the show,Because for me, it's just a bad day.You need people like me to fail.

Maybe we're just having too much fun.Maybe you can't handle yourself,Staring at me with your lips and tongue.

You'll never know I don't know where I'm going to sleep tonight.

She said hotels are cheap And there's one down the street

But, don't you threaten me with a good time.

Murder the moment.My God, I'm the serpent.I'm sorry, I can't see that you truly love me

Maybe we're just having too much fun.

Maybe you can't handle yourself Staring at me with your lips and tongue

I've been having this dream that we can fly

So maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.

Please don't take this out on me,'cause you're the only thing that's keeping me alive

And I don't want to wait for the down-set date'cause I would rather end it all tonight

And if I mean anything to you I'm sorry but I've made up my mind.

Maybe we're just having too much fun

Maybe you can't handle yourself Staring at me with your lips and tongue

I've been having this dream that we can fly So darling close your eyes

cause you're about to miss everything (about to miss everything)

Soon enough I heard her breathing slow telling me that she was asleep. I love her alot I really do. I never want to loose her again. I held her a bit tighter making sure she was still there, still alive.

Another thing I had to talk to her about was tour and could she get time off from her job to come. I don't think I could last four months without her. The year and a half we where apart was hell. I knew I had put it upon myself though.

That wasn't what I was mad at myself about though, it was the fact that I had put that on her as well. I didn't want to hurt her anymore. She's so broken already. I wished I hadn't done what I did....

~Flashback~

(still Vic's POV)

It was on the internet the picture with him and her together at a bar while I was on tour. I knew they where still friends too. I was jealous I couldn't be there with her. I was angry that she was with him and there was a rumor going around that they hooked up.

Buzz.

I looked at my phone 16 missed calls, 23 texts, all from Grace. I actually answered this time.

"Hello." was all I said

"Vic please belive me that those rumors aren't true! I didn't hook up with Drew I went to the bar with Emily and Sammy, Drew was there. I would never do that to you-" I cut Grace off.

"I don't believe you." I said coldly

"Vic I wouldn't ever do that to you! We've been together for four years Vic! Iwouldn't through that away for anything. I love you." I could hear she was crying.

"How do I know that Grace?! I'm on tour all the time!" I yelled into the phone.

"How wouldn't you know? How wouldn't you know! Vic I wait for you I'm always here waiting faithfully when you get back from tour! You're always around groupies and bandwhores and yet I trust you Vic! I always have!" she yelled

I groaned loudly before ending the call. I left the bus and headed for the bar the guys where at. I got plastered and found some blonde named Liz. We ended up going back to her house. I wanted to get Grace back for what she did or for what I had thought she did.

My judgment clouded by me being drunk I kissed her. She pushed me off at first, but I pushes her against the wall and kissed her lips hard. The kissed was full of lust and anger.

Liz began kissing back and getting into it. We stumbled our way up the stairs, where she pushed me on the bed, straddling me. She began kissing my neck and soon fohnd the spot that would get to me.

I flipped us over, and ripped her clothes off. She took mine off as well. The next thing I know is waking up next to a stranger hung over.

My eyes opened realizing what I had just did to Grace. What we had would be gone, four years of love and friendship gone. I gave it all away for one drunk night with Liz. I got up making sure not to wake her, put on my clothes, and left.

I called Grace.

"Vic...." she said sounding broken

"Grace! I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking I was angry and drunk! I ruined everything!!! Please forgive me Grace! I need you I wikk die without you!" I was crying

"I can't be with someone who's killing me..." she chocked out between sobs then hung up I knew it was over.

~End Of Flashback~

~Mike~

I made my way down the hall I couldn't not tell him. I had been keeping this secret frombhim for so long.

I opened his bedroom door. He was awake, Grace in his arms. I motioned for him to follow me..Slowly he got out of bed trying not to disturb Grace. He followed me downstairs andboutside.

Vic looked at me worried. How was I going to tell him this...

"When you and Grace broke up... She tried to kill herself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!!! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorrynits taken me awile to update

:( I'll update again soon. But i'd really like to hear what you think about the story so far so please comment and tell me! :) Don't forget to fan and vote too!!!