Dreamless In Early Graves

~Mike~

"After you and Grace broke up....she tried to kill herself." I blurted out not knowing how to say it.

Vic looked at me confused then realized what I had just said. His confusion turned to worry and sadness. He sat down on the lawn chair and put his face in his hands. "W-when?.... What happend...?" Vic said trying hard not to cry.

"After you guys broke up. I went to her house on that day off we had from tour. I called her name, but she didn't answer so I went upstairs to look for her and found her." I said remembering.

~Flashback~

(still Mike's POV)

I called and texted her sobmany times but there was no answer, nothing. We had a day off from tour so I decided to head back to San Diego to see her. I wanted to know she was okay We had always been close. She was like my sister/best friend, I wanted to comfort her.

I caught my flight to San Diego and went to her house that she stayed in when we where on tour. I knocked a few times and called her name, but she didn't answer. I tried the lock, nothing. I grabbed the spare key from under the rug and unlocked the door.

I called her name a few times before I went up the stairs. I checked in her bedroom and her music room. I looked in the bathroom, there she was. On the floor, pills everywhere, a razor in her hand, blood every where. I rushed over to her and took her in my arms, tears fell from my eyes like rain drops.

I pulled out my phone and called 911. I couldn't loose my best friend, not like this. She was so still and empty. I kissed her forehead and held her tightly, her body was limp and cold.

I heard the sirens in the background. They came running in asking me questions, but I didn't know anything. I rode to the hospital with her. She had a faint heart beat, it stopped once, but they brought her back.

I had to sit in the waiting room for what felt like forever, nothing but me and my thoughts. Finally a doctor came out and said I could see her. I went in and she was still asleep, I couldn't wake her. I slept and soon it became 2 in the morning when I heard stirring from the bed.

I woke up and realized she was awake and confused. Grace looked broken and ripped apart. She made eye contact and the pain and sadness in her eyes brought me pain. I got up and hugged her, she couldn't really hug back with all the IVs in her arms.

"Why am I here?" she asked crying. "I don't want to live anymore. I don't want anymore pain. I want to disappear."

I was taken back by what she just said to me. "No...you don't." was all I was able to say.

"Yes I do, it's not like anyone would miss me or care." she said with no emotion in her voice. She was truly broken, her and Vic where together for four years. Vic was thinking about purposing to her. Grace didn't know that though. They where perfect for each other...how could Vic do that to someone as special as her?

I was horrified at what she had just said. "I care Grace! I don't want this life of yours to be dreamless in early graves. You have so much to offer this world. I love you Grace! Tony and Jaime do too. Even though it might not seem like it so does Vic. He's been going crazy without you." I yelled at her

Grace began crying and shook her head. She had convinced herself that nobody cared. I talked with her some more and she seem to change her mind, I guess not. You may be able to hide your scars with lies, but at the end of the day we will always have them.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Vic's number.

"What are you doing?" She asked nervously.

"Calling Vic and telling him what happend." I stated matter-of-factly.

I could see the fear and guilt fill her eyes, " No! No...please you can't tell him what happend." she begged.

I sighed and shook my head in agreement. I stayed with Grace for two days then I had to go back. She seemed okay she said she was and promised never to do anything like this again. I guess promises where made to be broken.

~End of Flashback~

I finished telling Vic my story he just sat there in awe. That's when I heard someone run away.

Grace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys hoped you enjoyed this! I'll update again soon. Thanks for reading vote, comment, and fan! :D