Did You Do It Yet?

Hey guys here the next chapter I hope you like it this chapter is dedicated to @jhawkgrl2003 and check out her fanfics they are amazing!!!!!

~Vic~

Why was she doing this? Forgiving me and loving me when I didn't deserve it. I loved her more than anything, nothing mattered but me and her in this moment.

"Grace-" but I was cut off by her lips hitting forcefully against mine. She wantes me to stop talking it was obvious, but we needed to talk. I pulled myself away from her, but she went down to my neck making it really had to keep my focus.

Her hands traveled down my chest making me shiver. Dammit Vic you need to stop! She began straddling me nibbling on my ear, moans were coming out of my mouth nonstop. I pullwd her body into mine making her moan. She pushed me so I was lying down and began kissing my chest and stomach.

Grace went back up to my neck knowing exactly what to do to keep me from talking. I was determind to talk to her.

"Grace-" I was cut off by my own moans. I sat up and puched her so I was on top of her. My hand began searching under her top. Why the hell didn't I put a bra on her? This was only making it a milion times harder to stop.

I willed myself to stop, "Grace we need to talk." I said laying on top of her so she couldn't run. I could see the tears well up in her eyes as she shook her head in agreement. I sat up and held on to her.

~Grace~

Ugh. Vic was relentless, I knew I had to face it sometime. I just really didn't want to do it now. I could feel the tears well up as I thought of my life everything that had happened. It was in September when I was avout twelve my parents were killed in a car accident, leaving me and my sister. I remembered the night perfectly as I sat in the waiting room, no one would tell me anything.

Maria, my sister, kept telling me everything would be okay. I knew that she was lying when her voice cracked. The doctors came out and pulled my sister aside. The doctor said something that made her collapse onto the ground, holding her face in her hands sobbing. The doctor came out and told me that my parents had passed away.

I felt so numb at that point, I just ran up to their room to see men and women covering them up and wheeling them out of the room. I screamed their names and basically went histerical. One man pulled me away, I was hitting and kicking.

The worst part for me was the funneral. I couldn't accept the fact that they were gone, I would have no one to call mom or dad. No one to tuck my in at night or sing me my lullaby like my mom had so many times. It was all gone everything I'd ever known was gone. I ran out of the funneral and all the way home locking myself in my room never wanting to come out.

My sister banged on my door begging me to open it.

"Wake me up when September ends..." was all I said as the tears came flooding out of my eyes.

All I wanted to do was die. No one would or could take us in. We ended up in abunch of foster home, but nobody wanted us for long. It had been four years when my sister had finally turned nineteen, being able to legally become my care taker.

I was sixteen when she took me out of there. We had money that our parents left for us. We rented a small appartment in San Diego. I got a part time job and saved up as much money as I could. I never got my full education, so I couldn't do much. I started working at a tattoo shop, because I love art.

I was in and out of some bad relationships, my best friend May passed away at 21. She OD after her break up woth her long time boyfriend. He wasn't a bad guy, he felt that he was holding her back from something more. We still talked once and awhile.

Vic didn't know yet, but Maria was diagnosed with breast cancer about a year ago. She's been in and out of the hospital for treatment. It was hard on both of us eventually she had to become hospitalized. I couldn't visit her every day, but I did my best to be there when I could.

I felt the tears fall down my face as I thought of all of this, but I didn't care.

~Mike~

I had to keep the guys out of the house today Vic wanted to do something special. It had taken us forever to find the perfect ring. I can't lie though I was excited that he was finally going to do this. Tony and Jaime didn't know yet, but knowing them they'd be too happy and spill the beans.

I got us tickets to a soccer game and Jaime and Tony were amused...for now that is. I sent Vic a quick text...

Me: 'You do it yet? :)'

Vic: 'Not yet about to :)'

It amazed me how calm Vic seemed to be about all of this if I did this I would be a mess. I was really happy that Grace was going to be my sister-in-law.... At least