A fun night

Hey guys I realize its been awhile since I've updated. Sorry bout that I've been really busy with school and sports and tests. So heres the next chaptef I hope you like it!

-------------------------

~Grace~

It seemed like a dream that.... Vic just proposed.

I haven't ever been happier in my life... It was nice to feel this good

I jumped into his arms and kissed him. We fell backwards with me on top of Vic not breaking the kiss. We stooped kissing and I just smiled like an idiot, but thats okay because Vic was doing it too.

"I love you so much." Vic whispered before reattaching our lips. I smiled into it, I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

I pulled away long enought to say "I love you too" before Vic flipped us on the shore line of the beach so he was on top. He smashed our lips together searching for an entrance, I let him in. Our tongues danced around together.

Vic soon went down to my neck and began sucking and nibbling on my soft spot. I let out a quiet moan. He sat up on my knees and I did the same as he went back to my lips. His hands were gripping the sides of my dress pulling on me, my hand intertwined in his hair. The kiss grew more wanting and hard as we were sitting there.

Vic wrapped his arms around my waist as he smashed my body into his closing the space between us. I moaned loudly into his mouth, I could feel him smirk. I was falling victim to him, everything about this boy I loved. His smile, his loving touch, how caring he is. Vic was perfect.

Vic picked me up bridal style as he continued to kiss me. He began kissing down my neck biting my collarbone as he went down to mh breast. I moan a little, soft moan as he did this. He took me up to the car and sat me down in the passengers seat before getting in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to the house. Vic jumped out of the car and went around to my side. He opened the door and picked me up, wrapped my legs around his waist and smiled at him.

He put his lips to mined slowly breathing in as our lips met. I found my hands in his hair again as he licked me up placing his hands on my ass. I moved my mouth to his ear as i began nibbling and licking it.

"Oh god Grace!" Vic said a little to loud as he made his way to the door. Vic unlocked he door and slammed me into a wall closing the space between us as I let out a moan. We stumbled upstairs, to the bathroom. Vic turn on the shower and set me down so we could undress eachother.

I unbuckled Vic's belt and slid his pants off. He unzipped my dress turning me around as his hands went under my dress sliding his hands along my sides. This felt so good. He pulled off my dress leaving me in my lacey, black underwear.

He wrapped his one arm around my waist and slid the other one up so his arm was between my breasts and his hand held my shoulder. He leaned down and began sucking and biting at my neck. I let out a moan before turning to face him. I unbuttoned his over coat and pulled it off of him.

I undid his tie, but grabbed both ends pulling him close to me as I began kissing him. Vic kissed back hard pushing me backwards. The kiss was full of lust and wanting as he began to kiss hard. I undid the buttons on his shirt and ripped it off of him.

Vic began kissing even harder backing me into the shower even though we still had out under wear on. I was against the wall as the hot water drenched us again. He put his arms on either side of me looking at me, holding my gaze.

"Vic...." I breathed up as he went down to my stomach sucking and kissing my soft spots as loud moans escaped my mouth. He syopped and played with the ring that was in my belly button. He came back up ti my mouth and kissed me softly this time. He picked me up and stopped the water as he set me down.

We dried eachother off still leaving our underwear on. I pushed him into the wall and smirked even though I could see that Vic was going to dominate how tonight would go. I smashed our lips together kissing him hard as our tongues wrestled. We began stumbling down the hall into Vic's room.

We fell on the bed with him on top if me. His hands went around to my back and unclasped my bra pulling it off of me. He trailed kisses down inbetween my beasts to my stomach as he went lower. He slid my under wear off with his teeth throwing them somewhere I probably wouldn' t be able to find tomorrow.

Vic sat up straddling me and smiled widley looking me over I just smirked. He leaned down again holding himself up with his arm as his hand went up and down my body. He pulled away biting my lips. I ley out a loud moan.

I flipped us and slid my hands down his chest and muscley stomach until my finger tips held his boxers. I slid them down smiling then throwing them somewhere in the room. He flipped us kissing me passionately then pulled away as he smashed into me.

We kept contact the entire time as my body tensed up.

"Vic..." I moan not being able to finish my sentence.

"Grace..." he said back before digging his head into my neck

He started off slow thwn began hitting down harder and faster. I screamed ouf his name before biting into his shoulder. I felt so good as we reached our high I held onto the bed sheets under us. Vic was moaning into my neck. He slowed down and went gentle making my breathing quicken.

Vic rolled off of me as we regained our breath. Vic pulled me ontop of him holding me tight.

"I love you" I whispered still out of breath

" I love you too" Vic answered before I drifted off to sleep.