I Want A Yes

~Vic POV~

I was sitting on the coach with my Grace, but something was eating at my mind, the tour.

I knew I had to ask her sometime...

"Hey Grace?" I said cutting our comfortable silence

" Mhhhhm?" she mubbled, tired as she nuzzled her face into my neck, giving me small kisses.

"So um we are going back on tour," I said as she stopped kissing my neck. "I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

I wad nervous that she wasn't going to be able to...

Grace lifted her head up and smiled at me, "I don't know..."

I could tell she was teasing me... I smirked at her before pulling her closer kissing her shoving my tongue in her mouth. Grace let out a surprised sound and pulled on my hair making me growl into her mouth which caused her to smile.

Grace pulled away, "You going to have to do better than that."

She slipped off my lap, but I snaked my arms aroundz her waist pulling her back down onto the couch kissing her neck in her soft spot making her moan. Moving my hands under her shirt searching across her perfect figure making her breathing increase. I moved my mouth up to her ear and began nibbling on it making her shiver.

I held Grace tight against me making sure she couldn't leave my lap. I knew her answer would be yes, but I wanted to tease her too. I picked her up and layed her on the couch. I lifted up her shirt until it met her chest and began kissing hef tummy.

Nothing rough, just sweet little pecks as she giggled. I fit perfectly between her bent legs, as I tickled her. Grace was extremely ticklish, she laughed and jerked all around, but I wouldn't release her.

"Vic stop!" she giggled

I did ad she wanted and stopped, but began playing with her belly ring pulling it with my teeth and sucking on her stomach. Her nails dug into my back as I bit on her hip bone. I wasn't stopping til I got what I wanted from her...a yes.

"Vic-" Grace breathed out not begining able to finish her sentance.

"Mhm?" I said taking her shirt off, and began playig with her bra.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. I unhooked her bra and pulled it off with my teeth.

Grace POV

Vic was teasing me and it was working. I felt him unhook my bra and pull it off with my teeth which made me shutter. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his toned body as he sucked on my neck.

We made our way up the stairs as I fumbled with hia belt buckle undoing it. He threw me down on the bed and pulled hia pants off before joining me. He moved ontop of me as he took my breast in his mouth and the other in his hand. I moaned loudly as my breathing increase pushing down on his body so there was no space between us.

"Yes" I screamed out

Vic stopped and rolled off of me laying beside me handing me his shirt.

"You tease." I said pouting at him.

"I love you." he said before kissing me softly.

"I love you too." I whispered as our heads met together.