Falling Hard

~Grace~

I wanted to let him back in. I couldn't help myself from kissing him. Afterwards I just began to cry,he held me tight and made me feel safe. He stayed even though he knew I'd cut, everyone left me after that. I knew he was special, but my thoughts where inturupted by the banging on my door and someone yelling. I knew his voice anywhere, Cole, was walking in to see me and Vic in the kitchen. My eyes shot open I looked at Vic who looked tensed. Cole could be abusive when I did something he didn't like. Cole walked into the kitchen seeing me in Vic's lap, his arms around me, and mine around him. He looked pissed "What the hell is going on here?!" Cole yelled "Who's he?!" I stood up. "This is my house Cole! I can do what I want why are you here?!" I raised my voice a bit. "I'm here to see you,my girlfriend." he said simply. Did he still think we where dating? Serioisly how stupid was he! I broke up.with him we are done! I don't want anything to do with him.

"I thought you said you broke up with him...?" Vic said confused and hurt. "I did we are over." I said to Vic then said it a bit louder to Cole. "We aren't done until I say we are bitch!" Cole roared then slapped me across the face. I fell to the ground. I'm not the strongest person, and I'm only five four. I held my face it stung and tears where falling from my face. Vic steped over me and punched him in the jaw. Cole looked shocked, but amused. Cole smirked and returned the favor to Vic, but somehow he dodged the blow. Vic began punching and kicking Cole in the head and stomach until he fell to the ground. He pulled me up and we began to run towards the door, Vic pulled out his phone and called someone. I felt arms wrap around me and pull me away from Vic and push me into the wall. I was picked up by my hair and thrown into a mirror hanging up on my wall. It shaddered around me,I couldnt feel anything but a sharp pain going through my spine and head. Cole walked towards me, but was tackled to the ground by Vic followes by three other figures running into view. I saw one run towards me. That's when I blacked out.

~Vic~

I tackled him to the ground and Mike, Jaime, and Tony came running intl to help me. I had called Mike earlier and told him to get over here. Tony ran over to Grace who was bloody and bruised. Tony yelled her name, but she didn't answer. "She passed out!" Tony yelled to us. Mike sent the final blow to Cole's head to knock him out.I ran over to Grace and picked her up off the ground, there was a good sized cut on her head. I ran out to the car followed by the guys. Jaime drove to hospital running every light and cutting people off. I just say in the back seat holding Grace. I couldn't loose her. We finally got to the hospital, I ran in yelling as loud as my lungs would let me. The doctors took her away and left me to sit in a waiting room.

"She'll be alright Vic." Jaime said almost as if he was trying to convince himself too. Mike put his hand on my shoulder "She's a strong girl she'll fight." That's just it, she was strong, but not as strong as I thought she was. She was broken because of me. She never had the best life. Her parents where killed in a car crash when she was twelve. Her sister, Maria, and her where put into foster homes only to be torn apart. When Maria turned nineteen she took custody over Grace and they left. Grace had been in alot of bad relationships.

One of her best friends Anna had OD at the age of twenty which only torn Grace apart more.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woje up to the sound of a doctors voice."Mr. Fuentes? You may go and see her now." I shot up out of my chair. I raced down the hall and into her room, there she was sleeping. I went to the side of her bed and held her hand. "Why do I always screw up the things that matter most to me? I'm such a dumbass. I messes upnour relationship because of a rumor, I knew you'd never do that but the thought of.being used again was something I couldn't handle. So I ruined everything we had in one night. One night with a girl that didn't matter to me. I just need you to be okay. I don't care if you hate me or never want to see me again. Just please be okay." I was crying, but i didn't care. She needed to know how I felt. I felt her hand squeeze mine. I looked up to see her smiling and crying. "Vic I still love you i never stopped."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! I'll update soon. But until then comment, vote, and fan!