You Can Stay

Hi! Well I know I said I wasnt going to update until tomorrow, but then i realized how short the chapter was that i posted. I'm updating this on my phone so it looks pretty long to me. Anyways chapter three.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Grace still last night~

He hugged me tightly. I missed him I really did and I didn't want his arms to ever let me go. "I'll just sleep on the couch." he said into my ear. The couch was small and very uncomfortable. I had a smaller house with two stories, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living area. The extra room was made into my music room. "No Vic the couch is to small y-you can just sleep in my bed." i knew i said it with some hesitation in my voice. "Are you sure ? I mean I really don't mind just crashing on the couch." Vic asked. "I'm positive. Now lets go get some sleep." I tried to untangle myself from his hold, but i couldn't break it, not that I wanted to. He just smiled down at me and chuckled to himself. I just shrugged and turned around in his arms walking towards the stairs leading him up to my room, with his arms still around me. We laid down on my bed and slept.

~present time~

I opend my eyes to see his beautiful brown eyes staring back at me. Vic pulled me closer to him so the gap between us was gone. The butterflies in my stomach where having a party. He kissed my neck, making me shiver, then went up to my ear and whispered "I love you, I never stopped. I cheated on you because of that stupid rumor about you and your ex. I am so sorry Grace. I truly am. I hope thatbyou can forgive me. Just please know that I will always love you." Tears where sliding down my face at this point. I didn't know what to do, I just froze. Finally I said something "Vic...I....I don't know." He pulled away a bit looking me right in the eyes. I could see the stain that a single tear had left on his cheek. He looked at me confused "What about Cole? I understand Grace you're in a relationship I'm sorry i shouldn't have said anything." I sat up and ran my hand through my hair. "We, I, broke up with him." i was chewing on my lower lip. He sat up and put his hand on my back and rubbed it soothingly. "He doesn't know what he's missing out on." Vic said with a bit of anger to his tone.

I wanted to let him back in, but I just don't know how. He cheated on me and didn't even give me a chance to tell him what happened, just straight to sleeping with another girl. He broke up with me and left me broken. Honestly I am still broken. He broke me apart and din't even care and now he shows up and suddenly does. I'm so confused, I just need time. I do want to be with him...I don't know how I can trust him again.

~Vic~

I couldn't help myself, she needed to know that I still loved her and that I always will. I don't know if she'll let me back in after what I did to her, but i need her. She got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom,i followed. "What do you want for breakfast?" she asked. "Waffles?" i suggested she shrugged and went downstairs. I went to go use the bathroom, but something caught my eye on the counter. A shiney razor with a bit of blood stained on it. I didn't what to think...would she really do something like that? The worst thought that entered my mind was if she was doing this because of me.

I went downstairs to see Grace cooking I took her hands in mine she was wearing a hoodie. I pushed up the sleeves of her hoodie and that's when it all set in. She had been cutting herself. I gasped andfrown, she torn her wrists out of my hands and covered them up. Her eyes where watery. "What have you been doing to yourself Grace!" I yelled. She began to cry she slid down on the wall. " Because of you Vic! Did you ever consider the fact that you just left me not caring! I have a shitty life Vic you know whats happend to me! I...I just couldn't take it I needed to feel something, anything besides the numbness you and everything else has caused me to feel! And now you know! I didn't want your god dam sympathy! You show up and act like you care all of the sudden, where was that in our relationship Vic?! I hate you!" she finished yelling

I took it all in, she had every right to say that. I knelt down and pulled her close to me. "Shhh you'll be okay."

"I just can't keep doing this Vic I just can't keep getting hurt by people..." she whispered,"I need you." She looked up at me and crashed out lips together. It took me a minute to realize what was happening before I started to move my lips in sync with hers. The kiss was filled with need and desperation from both of us. We pulled apart and she just put her head down in her hands. All I wanted to do right now was hold her. I cruddled her in my arms and slid her onto my lap just slowly rocking her back and forth. I sang until she stopped crying, she looked up at me with her perfect green eyes, then there was a loud bang on the door followed by it opening. "Where are you Grace?!" a man angrily yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all liked this chapter! Sorry if some of my chapters are short, I'll update again soon. Thanks for reading! I would really like to hear some feed back from you guys on my story, I love to hear what you have to say. VOTE,COMMENT,FAN! :D