My Saving Grace

~Vic~

I smiled a big smile at Grace she looked like she was about to cry. I figured I better not ruin the day by bringing up painful memories. Grace gave me a weak, confused smile.

"We're going out tonight." I stated mattee-of-factly

I could tell she was relieved and gave me a smirk.

"Wear something dressy, but make sure it'll be easy to get off tonight." I added with a wink

Grace burst out into laughter, I leaned in and kissed her softly. Grace got up and walked out the room in a sexy manner, heading up the stairs. I just smiled to myself.

~Grace~

I had no idea what I was going to wear tonight, nor did I know where Vic was taking me. I search the closet for what I had, there was absolutly nothing to wear. That's whennI spotted something in the box that I had totally forgoten about.

I bent down dumping the boxes contents out onto the floor, there it was. My red dress, I hadn't worn it in awhile and I didn't know if it would fit. I undressed my self and changed into a strapless bra, I grabbed my dress on the bed pulling it on slowly making sure I wouldn't rip it.

To my surprise the dress fit rather well, only a little tight in my chest. The stomach looked bigger than before, I went anerexic last year for a little while. Over all I looked good, I looked in the mirror and did my make-up, but I wanted something new.

I remembered something I had bought when I went to the store, blonde hair dye. I thought I looked better with blonde hair, but I never got a chance to change it. I grabbed my robe and put it on so I wouldn't ruin my dress. I began putting the dye in my saying goodbye to my black hair.

When I washed it out my hair looked just like I had wanted it to. I found my black studded heels and slipped them on almost ready to go. I finish my hair, and began to walk down the stairs.I was surprised to see that Vic was already ready and had his suit on. He looked gorgeous, but then again when didn't he?

~Vic~

I had ran up and changed into my suit, making sure I had what I needed. I waited downstairs for Grace for five minutes. She came downstairs looking sexy, I'm surprised my eyes didn't pop out of my head. She wasnin a tight red mini dress, black heels, and dyed her hair blonde. She looked amazing.

"Well don't you look sexy tonight." she said coming closer to me with a huge grin on her face.

"You look better." I stated and kissed her lips softly.

"Where are we going?" she asked trying to get me to tell.

"It's a surprise." I said as a smirk appeared across my face.

I led her out to my car and opened her door, helping her get in. I got into the drivers seat and began driving. Soon Grace turned on the radio. I had a Sleeping With Sirens CD in. Do It Now Remember It Later was on, immediatly Grace dancing making me laugh hard. She was so cute, I loved everything about her.

Soon we arrived at the fancy looking resturant, which had a name I could pronounce. All I know is that they have amazing food. I took Grace inside and told the hostess our reservation. She led us to our table. The waiter came and we ordered our food. When we where waiting for our food to come out we just sat.and talked about anything.

I didn't want to let go of her hand when our food came. We ate our food sat and drank our wine.

"You wanna get outta here?" I said with a smirk

Grace shook her head in agreement as we got up and walk outbof the resturant. We got in the car and began driving. We drove for about five minutes until we had reached our destination: the beach.

Grace smiled as I parked, she loved the beach. I jumoed out of the car and opened her door helping her get out. We walked down to the beach where Grace took her heels off. We walked along the coast line staring at the sunset, with our fingers inter locked.

I turned towards her and looked into her beautiful green eyes. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. I licked her up bridal style and began walking into the ocean. I was knee deep when she realized what I was doing.

"Don't you dare Victor!" she said as I threw her into the water.

She came back up with a smile on her face and drenched. She lunged towards me pulling me it with her, this is one of the things I lived about her. We burst out laughing at each other. We played and kissed in the water until we both stood up. I knew it was time to do this, I lost her once and I won't ever let that happen again.

I bent down on one knee. Grace expression turn to a confused look. I pulled out the little black box. Now Grace was smiling and her eyes got watery realizing what I was about to do. I opened the little box revealing what was inside, the perfect ring.Drenched and soaking wet I asked her one little question...

"Will you marry me Grace?"

She nodded her head, "Yes!" she yelled and jumped into my arms and smashed her lips against mine. The kiss was so full of love and I knew she was meant for me. Like God had sent me my saving Grace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!! Please comment and tell me what you think! :D I'll update soon!