Without You There Is No Me (Final Chapter)

Hey guys so this is the final chapter, I will have a sequel to this story that should be up soon. Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me through out this whole story! I really hope you guys all enjoyed it and will enjoy the sequel, here it is.

Grace POV

It was the first show of the tour. Jaime was going insane jumping around and yelling about how happy he was, but that's Hime. We were in San Diego still and the plan was to visit mama and papa Fuentes then go and preform, then hit the road again. I was nervous about seeing Mama and Papa again they had always been like parents to me and I loved them.

Vic could sense my uneasiness, "What's wrong babe?" He asked eyeing my nervous behavior

"I'm just nervous about seeing Mama and Papa." I said a little ashamed that I was scared

"Why would you be nervous? They love you Grace, they never stopped talking about you after I messed up about how I let you go." He said as I could see regret in his eyes.

I wanted the whole cheating thing in the past, all that mattered was that Vic and I were together now.

I put my hand on his cheek "You have me now, and always will."

Vic leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips that sent chills down my spine. He was right though I shouldn't be scared.

"Who wants to play Xbox?!" The three hyper boys asked

Vic wasn't into video games, but I was, "Ready for another ass whooping?" I asked the guys

I had beaten them at all the games we played so far.

"We'll get you this time." Tony smiled one of his big smiles, the ones I've been seeing more of latly

"Yeah oooookay Turtle." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes

We began to play and I took the lead shooting all the boys and getting kill strikes and care packages for my team.

I saw Mike give Vic a grin enforce I felt hands wrap around my waist and pick me up, making me drop the controller.

"Put me down Victor!" I laughed trying to get out of his hold, but he was too strong.

"Told you we'd beat you Dollface." Mike said smirking at me

"Cheaters!" I yelled as Vic carried me to the back room

Vic laid down with me on the couch, "So I've been thinking...," h said trailing off

"What?" I asked turning to face him.

"About our wedding, we should get married in a Forrest or something." He said waiting for my reaction

I liked the idea a lot.

"Yeah" I smiled looking at Vic's eyes.

We began planning what we wanted, we wanted to be married right after tour and start our lives as Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes.

---------------

We arrived at the Fuentes household and Mama and Papa came out to see us.

They hugged Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime before stopping in front of me.

"We missed you hija." Mama said getting teary eyed pulling me in for a hug

I missed them too, I loved them and they were my family.

"You look hermosa (beautiful) Grace." I felt another set of tears fall out of my eyes as I collapsed into Papa's arms.

I was home, with my Mama and Papa, brothers, and most importantly Vic.

Without him I would be nothing.

6 months Later

The three months on tour with Vic, Mike, Jaime, and Tony flew by. I watched every concert side stage and I loved every minute of watching them preform. They had such a connection with their fans, I was happy that Vic was living out his dream. Through out the tour we talked about wedding plans and have been married for two and a half months and they have been the happiest months of my life. Maria beat the odds against breast cancer and is currently recovering. My life couldn't get any better.

---------------------

Well that's it guys thank you for voting, reading, and commenting on this story I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have.