This is my Family

Hey everyone I realize I haven't updated this story in a long time, but in a few chapters I am going to wrap this up if you want a sequel comment below. I will probably do a new Vic Fuentes fanfic too. If you want to read fanfics about Tony and Jaime and soon Mike check out my other fanfics on my profile :)

Vic POV

We were back home laying in bed, Grace was sleeping. I felt terrible about today, I looked down at her and frown. I wanted to take the pain away, to help her with everything.i found her in the graveyard over her parents graves, crying. Grace was nuzzled into my body, my arms wrapped around her. I kissed her head and felt her arms wrap around me.

"Baby?" I whispered

"Yeah?" She said in a sleepy tone

"You know I love you right?"

Grace opened her eyes and looked at me, "Yeah."

"Good, because no matter what I will always love you, every second of my life I have always loved you." I said looking into her teary eyes.

"I love you." She whispered

I pressed my lips to hers lightly, taking in her touch, her scent, her taste. I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her. I wanted to make her feel wanted, beautiful again. Her hands tangled in my hair. Then she stopped, just looking at me.

"Vic we leave for tour today and it's your birthday." She said smiling which was true, I was thirty today. (I know it's past Vic's birthday, but I wanted to do something with his birthday)

Grace slowly got out of the bed and smirked at me, then walked out of the room. I half expected her to walk back in in different clothes, but sh didn't. I was okay with that, I liked the way she dressed in a loose sweater was cute cute. She was comfortable and to me that's Grace, she doesn't need to dress in any special stuff to make herself beautiful and sexy, she always looks good.

Grace walked back lugging a large rectangular box that was all wrapped up with a bow. She struggled to pull it in, but finally managed to get it on the bed. She stood by it and gestured

"Open it baby." She smiled

I eyed her wondering what could be inside, as I slowly began to unwrap the big gift. The packaging didn't give away what it was either I pried off the lid and was surprised to see what was inside, a new guitar. We had been walking threw a music store the other day when I pointed it out saying how much I liked it, but that I didn't like the price. It was expensive, too expensive.

"What is this?" I smiled and laughed over excited like a littl boy

"Your new guitar." She smiled and sat on the bed, "I hope it's the right one."

"It's perfect...but it's too expensive of a gift." I said looking at her

"Nonsense," she said,"that doesn't matter as long as you like it, it was worth seeing your face light up. " she beamed

"Happy birthday baby, I love you so much." She whispered

"Thank you so much, I love you more." I said back pulling her over and laying her back on the bed

I heard he giggle and laugh as I did this, I kissed her lips as I held myself up with my one hand and the other rested behind her neck. Her hands rested on my face, as I continued to kiss her.

I pulled away, "what do you want to do for your birthday?" She asked me as I tangled ou legs together

"All i want is you." I said as I kissed her again

All I really wanted was her, just her, Grace. I began kissing her neck as my hands trailed under her sweater.

"Vic, what about leaving early tomorrow?" She asked

"We can sleep on the bus."'I said pulling off her sweater

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace POV

It was six a.m. And I was sitting up watching TV as Vic's head laid on my lap. All I had on mas Vic's shirt, he was strumming his new guitar. I was so happy he liked it, h said he'd use it on tour, it was white with lime green paint splatters. I played with his hair and flipped threw the channels, until someone knocked on the door. Vic sat up and answered the door seeing as I just had a shirt on.

"Hey guys the bus will be here at seven." Mike said

"We'll be ready." Vic answered rubbing his eyes

"Oh and Grace out on some pants before you catch a cold." Mike winked at me then walked out

I felt the blush rise to my cheeks as Vic smirked at me.

"Don't worry about him, he's just jealous." He said crawling back into the bed and resting his head on my chest.

I laughed to myself, "You do know we have to take showers before we leave." I said and Vic propped himself up and got out of bed.

"There's not enough time." He said walking over to my side of the bed

I sat up on my knees and shuffled towards him, he wrapped his arms around my waste, and pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck

"I guess we will just have to take one together." He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me into the bathroom as I laughed.

Vic started the hot water as I pulled off his shirt. Vic took off his boxers and pulled me into the shower. We washed each other standing under the water. Vic grabbed some shampoo and lathered up my hair and I did the same with his. Vic made my hair come up to a spike as we began styling each others hair. We were both laughing, I couldn't reach the top of his hair sohe finished his up do. We probably looked messed up, but we didn't care. I loved this about our relationship we weren't afraid to be ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

After we finished washing off I pulled Grace into me and wrapped the towel around us. She beamed up at me smiling. We dried off and put our clothes on. We had ten minutes to finish packing. Grace was in yoga pants and a Of Mice & Men shirt, she looked so cute. We shoved the rest of our stuff in the suit cases and headed down stairs to the bus. We load up all our stuff and got onto the bus. Me and Grace went straight back to our bunk and climbed in seeing as we got no sleep last night. I pulled her close and kissed her head, then drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up Grace was gone, I sat up looking around. I walked out into the main part of the bus.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled

The whole bus was decorated, banners every where. There was a small cake on the table and everyone had drinks. Grace came up and handed me one, I was still to surprised to speak.

"Happy Birthday big bro!" Mike yelled

I laughed at their excitement Tony smiling nice and bright and Jaime jumping up and down. I looked around at my brother, friends, and girlfriend, this was my family.