I'm with Grace

~Grace~

Wait Vic had a girlfriend? I looked over at Vic who was looking at Claire.

"Claire we aren't together anymore!" Vic raise his voice

"Why is it because you're with this bitch?" she said gesturing towards me. Vic stepped closer to me and put his arm around my waist.

"What the hell?!!" Vic yelled, but was cut off by Claire stepping closer and yelling.

"What the hell? Seriously!? Look at her! She looks like a mess she won't live long enough for you two to get married! Look at her wrists Vic! You need someone like me! Not like that little skank!" She said.

Claire through herself at Vic crashing him into a wall, and began kissing him. She began licking and sucking on his neck. Tony came over and hugged me tight I guess I was crying, but I just felt numb. At first Vic did nothing, I think I heard him moan a bit. Then he pushed Claire off of him. She looked up at me and smirked.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" Vic roared

"b-but why?!" she said looking scared.

"I DONT LOVE YOU CLAIRE WE DATED FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS! I LOVE GRACE! NOW GET OUT!" Vic yelled pointing at the door.

Claire got up and ran out the door. Vic sighed and walked over towards me.

"I'll leave you two alone." Tony said as he let me go and walked out of the door

Vic held me and took me over to the couch. We sat diwn me on his lap my head resting on his chest.

"You had a girlfriend." I said breaking the silence.

"Grace... I dated her during the time we wheren't together. But she's not part of my life anymore. I love you. You have all my heart forever and always Grace." Vic said holding me tighter

"It's okay Vic. I love you too." I whispered into his chest

"I'm so sorry baby." Vic said with his voice shakey

I looked up at him and noticed that there was a tear on his cheek I whipped it away andnkissed him. I pulled away, but he bit my lip making me know he wanted more. I waited for him to come to me. He licked my bottom lip then kissed me again, he moaned a little bit when I pulled on his hair. We just sat there and kissed for the longest time, the only thing that changed was him on top of me. His hand was on the back of my neck and the other behind my thigh. This kept going until it was time for bed. We went upstairs and changed into our pjs then climbed into bed. Vic pulled me close.

"I love you baby." Vic whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I said as he kissed my forehead, nose, and finally my lips.

~Vic~

Grace is amazing. She understood what happened with me and Claire and gave me a chance to explain, something I never gave her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter I'll update again soon! Until then comment, vote and fan! Thanks :D